MY13 Brutale 1090 arrival at US dealers? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 08:22 PM Thread Starter

MY13 Brutale 1090 arrival at US dealers?

I have my eye on upgrading to an MV and the 1090 or 1090R are at the top of the list. So far no dealers have been able to give me a straight answer as to when they will arrive here. Does anyone have info on when we should be expecting to see them at US dealers? I've been told that the Brutale 800 should be arriving in May and the 1090 would be before that. I'm in SoCal if that helps.

I'm getting the buying itch and the other option is a Tuono. Left over 12's have some hefty discounts right now but I want to test both.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 04:35 AM
Established Member

Yo LynxFX,

I have allready had my 1090R delevered about 6 weeks ago.
Haven't had the chance to ride it as its freezing cold out here in Europe.

Was in the same boat as you. Did the test with the Tuono and it was over. Gas response did not work in any way. Much hesitation in the throttle and in some ways annoying to ride.
Front design is ugly (i my opinion) and bike is very thirsty!
And what definitely broke it for me: i like to take a look at my bike in my garage. Something that makes me smile. Can't say nothing wrong with the design of the 2013 Brutie!

My dealer also told me the US would only get the 1090 and the 1090RR.
Probably no 1090R for you guy's....

Greets

Guy

2013 Brutale 1090R
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 08:22 AM

Where in Socal?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 11:12 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
Where in Socal?
LA. My closest dealer is ProItalia.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 03:17 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBike View Post
Was in the same boat as you. Did the test with the Tuono and it was over. Gas response did not work in any way. Much hesitation in the throttle and in some ways annoying to ride.
Front design is ugly (i my opinion) and bike is very thirsty!
And what definitely broke it for me: i like to take a look at my bike in my garage. Something that makes me smile. Can't say nothing wrong with the design of the 2013 Brutie!
Thanks for the info. I still want to test ride both back to back. Sounds like the 1090's are on their way so I should get that opportunity soon enough.

I'm probably one of the few that really likes the look of the Tuono, especially in yellow. It just has that alien oddity look to it. Slap on a Transformers autobot sticker and it would fit right in. The Brutale is beautiful in a completely different way.

Probably the biggest negative for me is the range on the Tuono. 100 miles would get quite annoying, especially if going on group rides. "Hey guys, please stop, I need to fill up....again." On the other hand you can get a left over MY12 for $3k off right now.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 05:30 PM

We have all three colors of the 1090 in stock at Moto Forza. THe 1090R will not be available in the US. The 1090RR will arrive at our store in about two weeks.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 05:32 PM

We also have a few 2012 Brutale left over at great prices.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 06:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash2much View Post
We have all three colors of the 1090 in stock at Moto Forza. THe 1090R will not be available in the US. The 1090RR will arrive at our store in about two weeks.
Well there you go, they are already here.

Escondido is a bit of a drive at the moment. Might need to get down there in the next couple weeks.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-19-2013, 03:27 PM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash2much View Post
We also have a few 2012 Brutale left over at great prices.
Any ETA on Brutale 800 and Rivale?

Kevin
'14 MV Agusta Rivale EAS ABS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'19 SWM SM500R Supermoto
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'16 Norton Commando 961 SF MkII

'16 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory ABS

'05 Ducati 749S/924S - Track bike

'04 Ducati Monster 1000S - Sold

'07 Husky TE-450 - Sold

'08 MV Agusta F4 1000 R 312 - Sold

"Some people achieve greatness, others have it thrust upon them. And then there are those who are ... born Italian"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode