Adjustable Footpegs? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 08:11 AM Thread Starter

Adjustable Footpegs?

I have the 2006 910s. My shift lever is a bit awkward (too low). It looks like that can be adjusted by loosening the bolt and realigning on the spine. I just can't figure out how the "adjustable" foot pegs work. I would like to lower them a bit. The manual has no information on this. Can anyone explain this too me? By the way, I was on the bike this weekend and it is just amazing. My only regret is that I should have bought it a year ago. What a machine. Also, does anyone make a carbon finer cover that can replace (or cover, as in the Ducati Monsters) the pillion? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog
I have the 2006 910s. My shift lever is a bit awkward (too low). It looks like that can be adjusted by loosening the bolt and realigning on the spine. I just can't figure out how the "adjustable" foot pegs work. I would like to lower them a bit. The manual has no information on this. Can anyone explain this too me? By the way, I was on the bike this weekend and it is just amazing. My only regret is that I should have bought it a year ago. What a machine. Also, does anyone make a carbon finer cover that can replace (or cover, as in the Ducati Monsters) the pillion? Thanks!

Yes, you can reposition the shift lever on the spine. I also thought it was too low from the factory and did just that, much better now. You must totally remove the bolt to remove the lever, it's a safety feature so the lever won't fall off because off a loose bolt.

To adjust the footpegs you mush first loose both bolts to the frame then the bolt behind the adjuster (*3 bolts total).

eMoto sells carbon fiber solo seats!!!

Bike History:
'88 Ninja 250 > '92 GSXR-600 > '01 YZF-R1 > '06 Brutale + '07 Customized VTX-1300
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 10:39 AM Thread Starter

Thank You. I will get on it tonight. That is my only complaint so far. I just love this bike on so many different levels. Great to look at. Better to ride!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode