News about Brutale 2013 - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 12:24 PM Thread Starter

News about Brutale 2013

http://blog.motorcycle.com/2012/10/1...ampaign=weekly

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 01:34 PM

Cool, thanks for sharing. Like the colours, exhaust and wheels! The more I look at the 1090 the more I like it.

Stuck on a rock off the coast of France
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 12:22 AM
Established Member

New Site Garage
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 03:12 AM

So my bike has been discontinued after two years . I thought they were selling well ?

Brutale 800 Italia
Monster 796 .
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 06:29 AM

the exhaust pipes look like the baloney cut Screamin Eagles on my 48. Im so happy i got myself a brand new 1078RR, and it is on its way. Last of the couple or so left in the UK.

I think they are buggering up a fine design, the 2011/12 were a more or less good expression of the original Tamburni design but somehow the 2013 is losin it! The exhausts are inspired by dragsters apparently, wonder what MV got to do with American dragsters? to incorporate something like that in their design, if it bode well then its understandable.
My opinion though. I just hope looking at it many times will probably change the perspective. The Diavel looks fugly, i began appreciating it in time, can never buy one especially when it has to sit next to the beautiful Vmax.

Biking, biking...err..biking - the three great pleasures of life

'10 MVA Brutale 1078RR | '13 Guzzi Griso SE | '13 KTM 390 Duke | '11 HD Sportster 48 | '10 Yamaha Vmax | '10 HD XR1200X V&H | '10 MM Scrambler | '10 Ducati GT1000 | '07 Ducati SC1000B | '06 Suzuki GSX1400 | '01 Yamaha R1 | '84 Honda VF1000FE | '83 Yamaha RD350B Custom | '83 Yamha RD350B Cafe
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revhappy View Post
the exhaust pipes look like the baloney cut Screamin Eagles on my 48. Im so happy i got myself a brand new 1078RR, and it is on its way. Last of the couple or so left in the UK.

I think they are buggering up a fine design, the 2011/12 were a more or less good expression of the original Tamburni design but somehow the 2013 is losin it! The exhausts are inspired by dragsters apparently, wonder what MV got to do with American dragsters? to incorporate something like that in their design, if it bode well then its understandable.
My opinion though. I just hope looking at it many times will probably change the perspective. The Diavel looks fugly, i began appreciating it in time, can never buy one especially when it has to sit next to the beautiful Vmax.
Same hear mate, got my 1078rr last week and loving it..
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 01:32 PM
Established Member

All info available on the official website: http://www.mvagusta.it

Think it's a very nice step forward...
I'm getting me a very nice new grey 1090R
instead of a 2nd hand 1090RR!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode