Attempting to Fit Clip-On's to my Brutale - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-16-2012, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Attempting to Fit Clip-On's to my Brutale

Hey everybody, I just received my Fast by Ferracci Clip-ons (orginally for an 08 F4) that I bought for my 2006 Brutale 910s. I actually bought them used from Varium (A fellow fourm member) and they look awesome so thanks Varium

Anyways, I'm going to try to fit them on, and I'm not so sure how to go about it. I've looked up a bunch of threads of people that had clip-on's on here, but I haven't been able to find any of someone actually fitting them on.

It looks like it would almost fit, but the headlight is so tight up against the forks they have trouble fitting.........

Has anyone tried this before? I'm thinking I might have to maybe remove the headlight and fit them, then put the headlight back on, but I'm not sure if that will work or not.......I'll post pics soon

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Okay, so I think the main problem I'm having right now is fitting the clip on's between the headlight supports and the forks.... I think I need to take the headlight supports off and then try to fit them, has anybody taken the supports off before?

The headlight itself is easy to remove, but the supports look pretty sturdy on there....
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 08:44 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
clip ons?

the F4 head light is extended forward to make room you MIGHT be able to do it with risers

Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Skype; theknurl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 08:50 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknurl View Post
the F4 head light is extended forward to make room you MIGHT be able to do it with risers
Okay thanks, do you mean, risers that move the headlight or the headlight support? If I took the headlight out they still wouldn't be able to fit, but risers that move the supports a little would help, I'm not sure how to get those though.......really its just like 3 or 4 centimeters away from fitting between the forks and the headlight supports

Last edited by Biezestreet; 10-19-2012 at 11:27 AM.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-19-2012, 04:37 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
risers?

No, bar risers like, Cycle Cats.

Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;

Skype; theknurl

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode