Ti exhaust - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 10:33 AM Thread Starter

Ti exhaust

So I just read that the 910R comes with the standard exhahust on the bike and the Ti shipped with it in a box. "Magazine" people say that the Ti exhaust is too loud for the street. Wondering if this is true? Anyone have any personal experience with the Ti exhaust for the Brutale?

Patiently waiting for my 910R!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVITALIAN
So I just read that the 910R comes with the standard exhahust on the bike and the Ti shipped with it in a box. "Magazine" people say that the Ti exhaust is too loud for the street. Wondering if this is true? Anyone have any personal experience with the Ti exhaust for the Brutale?

Patiently waiting for my 910R!

It will be the first thing on my to do list LOUD pipes save lives... get em on lads and lasses....
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 11:29 AM Thread Starter

Couldn't agree with you more! Shall be the first thing I have my dealer do when my R comes in. Just curious about the sound. I've heard a 910 with stock pipes so I'm wondering if there is a difference. When I put a new exhaust on my speed triple it gave me a deep throaty sound. I loved it! So.....just curious.

Man, mother nature is dumping snow on us right now!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 01:37 PM
Living the Dream

New Site Garage
I say the louder the pipes the better off everyone is. They are also a good way to scare the sh!t out of people in cars!!!

Get busy livin, or get busy dyin
Motorcycle Art!
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this, going
flat out, than most people live in a lifetime.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

Loud pipes it is then
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 02:24 PM

exhaust

Waiting for my 910R to arrive next month,dealer asked me if i wanted race exhaust i said yes (these are not road legal) but have to have them yes,
they said that bike needs new chip ? and setting up on dyno,but they do all this for nothing allso having hugger fitted ,but still got problem with insurance only one quote so far they wont touch it at moment.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 02:30 PM

Heno42666 - Encouraging news to hear that your 910R is expected next month...where are you located? Speculation in the US is March, April or even May. My dealer has no idea. Thanks
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 03:08 PM

delivery

Hi iam from south uk Bournemouth (near the beaches) orderd 910R last weekend they ashured me no problem for next month,but ill have to wait and see,ive had a garage built and it leaks so i gota get that fixed first yes
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-16-2006, 04:54 PM Thread Starter

MVorBMW. At the cycle show this past weekend I spoke with Matt from MV and he told me they are expected here in April. I went just this past Monday and ordered my 910R and my dealer told me the same date. It's hell waiting but the snow dumped on us today helps a little..........just a little with the wait.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-17-2006, 02:37 AM
Hi heno42666. Are you getting your 910R from 3 Cross?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But.....a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode