Where to buy MV Agusta parts ... - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 03:26 AM Thread Starter

Where to buy MV Agusta parts ...

I have bought parts from a number of establishments, but maybe others can provide some more information. I am always looking for places to get parts from. I also use the dealers for parts, but they can take time. I reside in the USA. I will let you know my opinion of the places I have bought at.

emotouk - they ship relatively fast from the UK (about 2 wks time to the US), but I had problems with the last order where they provided me with the wrong parts. The hassle of communication and of returning (which I really don't want to do, and thus willing to eat the costs of a wrong item shipped) and so forth to a different country is not appealing and lengthy, not to mention shipping costs and time and effort. Given this mistake, I am not sure I will order there again.

rg-racing - located in the UK, and I got my frame sliders within a reasonable time.

ferraci - located in Pennsylvania, their prices are on the high side.

motowheels - located in California, i have had good experiences with them

pirateslair.net - located in southeastern US, i also have had good experiences with them, but their selection is limited

evoluzione.net - i use them mainly for ducati parts and servicing, but thought i'd mention them because they do provide good service; their mv parts are very limited if at all

casoli - i no longer use them as they have had trouble from what i have heard
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 11:20 AM
I've found e-moto to be my primary source of aftermarket parts and usually the first place I start my searching. Iíve found them to be very responsive and easily reached. They always answer my e-mails and even called me once for further clarification after I had placed an order. I agree doing business internationally can pose some problems especially when shipping costs are involved. I think they would be willing to cover the repeat shipping costs if they were at fault for the wrong parts you received. On the other hand Iíve encountered more trouble ordering food from McDonaldís just a block away but I still go back because itís often convenient and the product is what I expect from a fast food establishment. Quality, price and service are the main ingredients for customer satisfaction and I believe they provide that as well as anyone at our availability.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wheelcrazy
I've found e-moto to be my primary source of aftermarket parts and usually the first place I start my searching. Iíve found them to be very responsive and easily reached. They always answer my e-mails and even called me once for further clarification after I had placed an order. I agree doing business internationally can pose some problems especially when shipping costs are involved. I think they would be willing to cover the repeat shipping costs if they were at fault for the wrong parts you received. On the other hand Iíve encountered more trouble ordering food from McDonaldís just a block away but I still go back because itís often convenient and the product is what I expect from a fast food establishment. Quality, price and service are the main ingredients for customer satisfaction and I believe they provide that as well as anyone at our availability.
I ABSOLUTELY AGREE. I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE IF IT CAME ACROSS AS DISPARAGING TO EMOTOUK. I THOUGHT ABOUT DELETING THIS THREAD AFTER I RE-READ IT, BUT INSTEAD I WILL REPLY AND CORRECT MYSELF. I AND MY FRIENDS HAVE BOUGHT FROM EMOTOUK ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS WITHOUT ANY HITCH. THEY HAVE BEEN VERY RESPONSIVE AND COMMUNICATIVE. IN FACT, I HAVE FOUND THAT THEY HAVE THE MOST COMPLETE SUPPLIES AND INVENTORY FOR MV AGUSTA. I JUST FIND IT TROUBLESOME FOR ME TO HAVE TO SHIP THINGS OUT OF THE COUNTRY, BUT THAT IS JUST ME. I CAN ADMIT TO BEING WRONG, AND IN THIS CASE I WAS IF IT CAME ACROSS WRONGLY WHICH I BELIEVE IT DID. I ORDERED FROM EMOTOUK MOSTLY BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY PLACE THAT HAS THE PARTS I'M LOOKING FOR.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 12:06 PM

Hi James,

As per our email, today we have shipped over the correct part to you, please do not send the exisiting part back keep it or if you know somebody with a 750; give it to them. We hope this is okay and apologies.

All the best,
Team eMoto.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 01:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMoto UK
Hi James,

As per our email, today we have shipped over the correct part to you, please do not send the exisiting part back keep it or if you know somebody with a 750; give it to them. We hope this is okay and apologies.

All the best,
Team eMoto.
Thanks. Again I apologize for getting the wrong message across. I recently ordered the same part from Ferraci, but it costs 3x more. Of course, I will cancel that order. You have certainly won my loyalty.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Hi James,

All the best,
Team eMoto.

NICE CUSTOMER SERVICE! BRAVO, BRAVO...
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 02:01 PM
I'll second that!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 02:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to altoon
Quote:
Hi James,

All the best,
Team eMoto.
Wow. Outstanding customer service! Most excellent!

BTW, when are you going to "correct" my mistaken order for the 1000cc big bore kit and full cabon fiber bodywork?

You can send that stuff anytime...

Alex

Last edited by altoon; 11-17-2006 at 03:45 PM.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 03:08 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Quote:
Originally Posted by altoon
Wow. Outstanding customer service! Most excellent!

BTW, when are you going to "correct" my mistaken order for the 1000cc big bore kit and full cabon fiber bodywork?

You send that stuff anytime...

Alex
I think you also forgot the slashcut ti exhausts
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-17-2006, 03:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to altoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
I think you also forgot the slashcut ti exhausts
Oh yeah...those too! And the Brembo monoblocks with the radial mount for the F4 S forks!

Wow, was this "order" messed up or what!??!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode