Can someone help me out?..... - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Can someone help me out?.....

We recently relocated and had to get rid of my Brutale. I have since been able to get a Ducati Streetfighter (fits me better). I had a luggage locker tail bag and wish I hadn't sold it because I think it might fit the streetfighter. So, now I figure I'll buy the same bag since I know it worked for me. Can someone do me a huge favor and post pics here of the dimensions of the rear seat? Perhaps take a pic of the length and width showing the tape measure. Or if it's easier if someone could just even post the dimensions alone it would be great. Thanks as always to everyone on here for their help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by GP1152; 02-02-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2012, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

anyone?

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2012, 02:09 PM

Sorry, I've got mine in cold weather storage in my dads building.

Adding power makes you faster on the straights, while subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere - Colin Chapman

2004 Brutale 750S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2012, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe07 View Post
Sorry, I've got mine in cold weather storage in my dads building.
No problem sir. Thanks for the reply.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2012, 02:59 PM

Probably different, but the 1090 rear seat is 10.5" wide x 10" long.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2012, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revhead1957 View Post
Probably different, but the 1090 rear seat is 10.5" wide x 10" long.
Should be pretty close though. It always looked like that seat was a tad bit bigger. Thanks a lot for the info. Maybe someone with a 910 or 1078 will chime in with the size as well.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2012, 06:33 PM

my '09 1078 rear seat is 12" end to end at the longest point and 11" side to side at the widest point.
Attached Images

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-02-2012, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunyJuney View Post
my '09 1078 rear seat is 12" end to end at the longest point and 11" side to side at the widest point.
Great! Thanks for the info. That's just about the same size as the seat on my streetfighter. now if I can just get a reply from the people/person at luggage-locker....

Beautiful bike btw ;-)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode