how bad do you have it? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 07:32 AM Thread Starter

how bad do you have it?

How consumed are you with things powered by any kind of internal combustion engine? Lets see the tally, runining or not 2 wheels or 4, lawnmowers, weedeaters anything goes.
My number is 147
mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 09:13 AM
Ok I confess! Every day Iím consumed with anything having to do with motorcycles especially Italian motorcycles and even more specifically MV Agusta, primarily Brutale 910. All right I said it!
Just this morning I purchased carbon fiber Frame In-fills, Frame Side Panels, Carbon Key Guard, and Radiator End Covers from E-Moto. Iíve been fighting the urge for months and couldnít resist it any longer! I know Iíll be wanting more but for the time being Iíve given myself a fix. Itís pathetic I know, but I canít seem to get enough. The excitement starts the minute I place my order and continues while waiting for the parts to arrive! On arrival Iím like a kid with a new toy; I can hardly restrain myself from running to the garage to put the parts on. Iím already feeling the rush of hyper excitement!
If I were a stronger person Iíd go get some professional counseling.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 01:59 PM

Mike, thats sad! 147...! Apart from everything MV, my compulsion is books on all things motorcycles and racing ...too mant to count but in the 100's.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 05:46 AM Thread Starter

I can`t believe I came up with a thread that Greg didn`t reply to before the ink was dry.
Mike
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 06:21 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead
I can`t believe I came up with a thread that Greg didn`t reply to before the ink was dry.
Mike
I can't believe you came up with a thread he didn't reply to, period...Somebody call him...Is he okay??? SPALDO.....Where are you??? This is his neighborhood, too????

I like anything with a throttle...9 bikes currently, 10th is on order, and a big Ford Diesel. I can't get close to 147!!! Where do you keep all of that stuff? I was once told you can measure your worth to the world by counting the number of cylinders you manage...For me, that is 32 including my truck, with four more on the way...

I think you may have me beat...

Griff
twoeleven
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 06:27 AM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead
Mike
HA...
sorry to disappoint you
i'm sure you know how bad that I have it

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 06:28 AM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
Quote:
Originally Posted by twoeleven
I can't believe you came up with a thread he didn't reply to, period...Somebody call him...Is he okay??? SPALDO.....Where are you??? This is his neighborhood, too????

I like anything with a throttle...9 bikes currently, 10th is on order, and a big Ford Diesel. I can't get close to 147!!! Where do you keep all of that stuff? I was once told you can measure your worth to the world by counting the number of cylinders you manage...For me, that is 32 including my truck, with four more on the way...

I think you may have me beat...

Griff
twoeleven
the reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 06:31 AM

New Site Garage
THANK GOODNESS!!!
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 09:13 AM

Non-MV owner (just enthusiast) here but still a gearhead at heart. Anything with a motor that purrs nicely with tuned plumbing always gets my attention. Bikes are also my passion, from freestyling bmx'rs, MTB'rs to kneedraggin' yahoos on the track. Anyways, I'm friends with a newly joined MV owner and play bike mechanic on the weekends. The MV's list of goodies has me drooling...but not over my S4RS.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 09:49 AM

Two. A car and the Brutale. Don't even have a powered lawnmower.

Harley-Davidson: Seen one, heard 'em all...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode