Twist the Throttle - again - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 06:30 PM Thread Starter

Twist the Throttle - again

Sorry about the link I gave previously that was to a version of the program in who knows what language.

I have since found and down loaded the original TV program(English) in 720p mkv format (and the ones about BMW, Ducati, Bimota, and the four Japanese makes as well). It is very different from the youTube videos. It is about an hour long and while the British lady who translates the Italian is the same the narrator and the script are different (Twist the Throttle is never spoken). Also the last youTube segment where the two guys ride the bikes on the track and discuss them is not in this original program. There is a section that features the Brutale where the reasons for producing it and the philosophy behind the design are discussed.

I cannot easily upload the 687 Mb here in Mazatlan because my upload speed is sooo slow. I will be coming north for christmas. If anyone wants to take on the task of making it available to board members I could mail them a CD with the mkv file and/or a DVD with TS video.

If anyone is interested in any of the programs on the other makes let me know and I can bring them up too.

This is all avbalible via torrent on the Pirate Bay:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6543...mentary_Series)

Go there to download the torrent. This is slow. It has taken over three weeks to get this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 10:20 PM

Nice

I'm gonna watch this one for sure !
(after downloading a couple weeks)

Has any of you seen the episode of Mega Factories on NGC about MV Agusta?

Haven't seen it myself, cant find it either on their website.
Several people told me they have seen it. Although none of them is riding an MV, they could mix it up with Ducati
If I find it I will post it for sure!

Cheers,
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-23-2011, 07:00 AM Thread Starter

I have not seen the mega factories one and it does not pop out of the ether on a quick search.
I did run across this - “Motorcycle Crash Tech” is an extraordinary behind-the-scenes look at the new technologies being used to avoid motorcycle crashes, and prevent injuries or even death when a racer or rider does go down." Also from National Geographic Channel.

http://cryhavoc.tv/?p=138

kinda cool. Giacomo Agostini and Umberto Rumiano are riding around on F4s in it.
Name:  IMG_4102-600x399.jpeg
Views: 586
Size:  55.1 KB

There are also links to other motorcycle programs on the above page.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode