New baby...Only two more sleeps...... - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 01:36 AM Thread Starter

New baby...Only two more sleeps......

Friday 30th September......

.....a day to look forward to, I will be picking up my new Brutale 1090RR from Trooper Lu's in Sydney.

I am riding my Honda Varadero to Sydney from Melbourne and then riding the new one home.....at least it will be run in and have a few thousand k's by the time I get home.

Can't wait.......:br utale:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 01:57 AM

Cool - and you come all the way to Sydney to get the best dealer in the country

MV Agusta F4 (2013)
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 02:04 AM

New Site Garage
Congratulations on your new bike.

There is a long time since I picked up my bike from the dealer, but I remember the good feeling.

Brutale 910R Hydrogen
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And White bullet
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 03:57 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M View Post
Cool - and you come all the way to Sydney to get the best dealer in the country
It only because we have the WORST dealer in Melbourne.

I notice on your avatar you have the same colour as I am getting......it's good to see someone else with really good taste

I am riding in Sydney all weekend and would love to catch up with some fellow MV owners.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVF4SR View Post
Friday 30th September......

.....a day to look forward to, I will be picking up my new Brutale 1090RR from Trooper Lu's in Sydney.

I am riding my Honda Varadero to Sydney from Melbourne and then riding the new one home.....at least it will be run in and have a few thousand k's by the time I get home.

Can't wait.......:br utale:
Awesome, congrats mate. Make sure you run the engine properly, changing revs and gears regularly....
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 07:12 PM
Established Member

Yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVF4SR View Post
It only because we have the WORST dealer in Melbourne.

I notice on your avatar you have the same colour as I am getting......it's good to see someone else with really good taste

I am riding in Sydney all weekend and would love to catch up with some fellow MV owners.
I have the same color scheme as JohnM. Love my MV

Vary those RPMs a bit on the way home!!! Don't drone on the expressway...

Have fun!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-02-2011, 05:38 AM Thread Starter

Thanks guys, the bike is WWWWAAAAAAYYYYYY more than I expected, the power is incredible....

Even though it's been pissing down the rides so far have been awesome, looking forward to the Putty Rd tomorrow.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-02-2011, 11:35 PM

Hey MVF4SR, I like that idea i know Justin fairly well and it seems a good plan to put a few K's on the bike on the way home, how does this affect any registration warranty issues, and who will you take it to for servicing? By the way great colour choice if i get one its going to be that colour. I'm also in Melbourne having recently moved from Sydney ( hence avatar name)

James
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-03-2011, 05:24 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney 910R View Post
Hey MVF4SR, I like that idea i know Justin fairly well and it seems a good plan to put a few K's on the bike on the way home, how does this affect any registration warranty issues, and who will you take it to for servicing? By the way great colour choice if i get one its going to be that colour. I'm also in Melbourne having recently moved from Sydney ( hence avatar name)

James
Cool....it will be great to catch up for rides.

Now about rego.......that was certainly an interesting experience. Three times back and forth to the RTA before I got it done.

What the story is is that I couldn't register it in VIC before I left because Vicroads have to sight the VIN number and Engine number before they can supply plates, and RTA could not register the bike in Sydney because I am not a resident in NSW......Beaurocracy gone mad...

So I arranged an unregistered Vehicle Permit (which is what is stuck on the bike now instead of the number plate). The only problem is, the RTA warned me, that I will be pulled over a few times by the Rozzers to check that it's all legal....only pulled over once so far.

Phew!!!!

As for servicing and warranty, it will have to be done by Peter Stevens. My warranty is Australia wide so they will HAVE to do it. Hopefully I will never have to take it back to them except for servicing.

By the way did I mention how INCREDIBLE this bike is.....especially on the Putty road today......
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-03-2011, 05:29 AM Thread Starter

Oh, also by the way, chicken strips all gone today, thousand kay service tomorrow morning then home back to Melbourne via the Snowies.......

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode