MV Agusta Forum banner

a quick second look at my 910R

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  noneyet 
#1 ·
I'm settling in nicely, having had a few chances to ride here and there in the past week. At this point I want to say the Brutale is the most wonderful bike that I've owned. As mz3boy commented to my earlier post, "the soul of the bike is amazing, and makes you smile every time you ride". You're so right.

#4 ·
Im struggling to like my 910R.....I thought I would love it as much as the F4's Ive owned. The tires may be really screwing me up as Ive no confidence in them, so I will reserve total judgement untill I change those. Ive had it for about 200 miles or so....but i cant lean this bike over like my other bikes.

#7 ·
Get your Brutie out to the track. It's capable of amazing things, it just depends on what you are used to. I started on the track on it and when I switched to my GSX-R racebike, it took a couple of days to get used to those ergos.

Also, like any MV, adjustable aftermarket rearsets are a huge upgrade.

#9 ·
you should also make sure your suspension isn't setup whacky. I had mine out in the country yesterday and it was the first time i really felt confident on it. As a result I was running away from everyone all day, though i'd prefer a bit more response on turn-in. There are LOTS of adjustments you can make to get it to handle how you want, the only difference between the brut and your previous F4s should be the ergos and the rake on the fork.

#10 ·
you should also make sure your suspension isn't setup whacky. I had mine out in the country yesterday and it was the first time i really felt confident on it. As a result I was running away from everyone all day, though i'd prefer a bit more response on turn-in. There are LOTS of adjustments you can make to get it to handle how you want, the only difference between the brut and your previous F4s should be the ergos and the rake on the fork.
Agreed. Previous owner told me he paid the Ohlins suspension guy to adjust it while he was at a trackday. So, going with that, Im changing the tires so I can trust those, then a suspension adjustment if it feels no better.

I really REALLY wanna like this bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.