Jurky Feeling - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 04:03 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Jurky Feeling

I HAVE A 2010 1090RR, IT HAS A JURKY FEELING WHEN BACKED ALL THE WAY OFF IN 2ED AND 1ST. ITS LIKE THE FUEL INJECTION HAS A PAUSE. WILL A NEW EXHAUST WITHOUT THE CAT. CONVETER ELIMINATE THE PROBLEM? I TRIED A THROTTLE TAMER, DIDN'T WORK. HOW CAN IT BE FIXED? GOT TO BE CARFUL HOW U ROLL BACK ON AND ANTICIPATE THE JURK. I HATE IT. HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 04:48 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Question M V Riders

ARE THERE ANY M V RIDERS IN THE NORTH BAY? I AM IN SANTA ROSA, CA. IT SEEMS LIKE WERE A REAR BREED ON THE ROAD, WHY IS THAT?
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 04:51 PM

First of all, stop yelling mate please.

Exhaust may help, I can't imagine it doing so though. Sounds like you may want to have it dyno tuned. What modifications have been done to it?

Crappy fuelling down low is quite well known on these machines, not something that can't be corrected though

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all their life" #58

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by modobigdog View Post
ARE THERE ANY M V RIDERS IN THE NORTH BAY? I AM IN SANTA ROSA, CA. IT SEEMS LIKE WERE A REAR BREED ON THE ROAD, WHY IS THAT?
Perhaps because MV Agusta only sell a fraction of units per year than the more "mainstream" brands.

Or the fact that they are quite a bit more expensive, or perhaps because most people prefer a name they know.

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all their life" #58

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Talking Advice

THANKS KIERAN. THE DYNO MAY HELP. NEW EXHAUST WOULD SOUND BETTER. YA, WHEN I SAY M V AGUSTA, SURPRISING HOW MANY PEOPLE SAY WHAT!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 05:40 PM

Caps Lock Is Awesome

John
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 05:45 PM

Quote:
THANKS KIERAN. THE DYNO MAY HELP. NEW EXHAUST WOULD SOUND BETTER. YA, WHEN I SAY M V AGUSTA, SURPRISING HOW MANY PEOPLE SAY WHAT!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN
No problem mate.
Always nice to really hear it singing IMO. If you are going to do the exhaust just remember having it tuned is a necessity rather than a want. If you tweak one end of the bike, you have to do the rest of it to obtain any improvement.
Yeah either they say whats that, or "my Honda is better" then "who makes MV agusta?"

Caps lock FTW

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 04:42 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
MODO>>>WHAT EVERYONE IS TRYING TO TELL YOU IS: turn off caps lock, it equivalent to yelling and considered quite rude in polite forums with etiquette such as this.

Gapalicious 2019 at
from OCTOBER 2-6, 2019

Call (423) 519-2000 or (423) 253-6213 to reserve your Riverfront Cabin. PM me for The Crow's Nest reservation!!!

Email/Paypal:

My personal Cell Phone: (781) 223-3020

'07 F4 312R, '10 B4 1090RR, '15 B3 800RR
'07 Ducati Monster S4Rs, '07 Ducati Monster 695
2010 Harley Davidson Ultra-Classic Electra-glide CVO FLHTCUSEBLK
'63 Honda C100A Cub
'61 MVA TRA 125
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 09:11 AM

iiiif if if hee he he d-d-dd d don`t y-y-y yel yell .... hee eee he st-st-stuuutttteeers stutters.

B750 and B1078 RR both gone now.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."~Mark Twain
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 04:08 PM

Quote:
I HAVE A 2010 1090RR, IT HAS A JURKY FEELING WHEN BACKED ALL THE WAY OFF IN 2ED AND 1ST. ITS LIKE THE FUEL INJECTION HAS A PAUSE. WILL A NEW EXHAUST WITHOUT THE CAT. CONVETER ELIMINATE THE PROBLEM? I TRIED A THROTTLE TAMER, DIDN'T WORK. HOW CAN IT BE FIXED? GOT TO BE CARFUL HOW U ROLL BACK ON AND ANTICIPATE THE JURK. I HATE IT. HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Mine is the same, I have the decat pipe and race ECU - doesn't help below 2000 rpm, above that its perfect, I know of others who have the same comment, basically below 2000 rpm the throttle is like a switch! I don't know of a cure but really makes the bike hard work to ride in traffic.

K1300R
Diavel
Pushbike

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode