post #22 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-28-2011, 07:57 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by two_daily View Post
pm sent to all, and a few. don't make me whip out the birth certificate, now
post #23 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-28-2011, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynbulldog View Post
why do people start a thread looking for a bike when they aren't really serious?
Quote:
Originally Posted by flynbulldog View Post
you've had two good offers and I don't see any response from you to them...
Hey, in his defense there are some really flaky sellers too. I posted a WTB thread, had 3 different people make statements they are selling their brutale and I followed up with PM's and emails...Only one responded. And it takes that guy 4 days to answer a simple question. It took 2 weeks to get a price out of him. So, just sayin..there some not so serious sellers who post also.

John
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-29-2011, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

amen, brother
post #25 of 34 (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 09:38 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
Thumbs up buying?

so why isn't this in the WTB section?.....

i found mine on Craig's List and posted that i had found a 910R.....4 people called while we were doing the paperwork

i was the only one that had called him in 6 weeks..... until i posted on the Forum.....then everybody got off their lazy asses

it even had MVAgusta.net stickies on it

Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Skype; theknurl
post #26 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 11:26 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

--still waiting on word from yamadogr1

hm, maybe if y'all would kindly help me find the wtb section, now i rather feel like a dunce

Last edited by two_daily; 05-01-2011 at 11:29 AM.
post #27 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Established Member

post #28 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 04:11 PM

Just for the record and I`m not trying to give attitude but It cost $17,000 for my 09 Brutale 1078RR and I have over $3,500 in extra parts offered with it and it is still under warrantee. The offers I have received on it have been of half of that amount. So why put any effort in to selling it? Membership has it`s cost. I`ll just sit on it and enjoy it because 50% is too big of a hit. I understand that all the extras will have to be remover and sold separately but my intention is to sell the bike and not go into the parts business. Perhaps if I was to get a reasonable offer on the bike in it`s stock form I would then be motivated to start the swapping out but I don`t have the hart to do so before hand. That ends my rant.

B750 and B1078 RR both gone now.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."~Mark Twain
post #29 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdamb View Post
Just for the record and I`m not trying to give attitude but It cost $17,000 for my 09 Brutale 1078RR and I have over $3,500 in extra parts offered with it and it is still under warrantee. The offers I have received on it have been of half of that amount. So why put any effort in to selling it? Membership has it`s cost. I`ll just sit on it and enjoy it because 50% is too big of a hit. I understand that all the extras will have to be remover and sold separately but my intention is to sell the bike and not go into the parts business. Perhaps if I was to get a reasonable offer on the bike in it`s stock form I would then be motivated to start the swapping out but I don`t have the hart to do so before hand. That ends my rant.
I don't blame you one bit.
post #30 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 08:35 PM

I'm glad I lucked out then, my 2009 Brutale 1078RR was $14k, with 460mi on it, $1500 in extras, still under warranty for over another year and bought from a Ducati dealer so have some support locally. I'd say yours is worth it but I'll tell you what Indy Ducati told me, they said they were worried noone would buy it because there were none around, noone knew what it was and it was a lot of bike and a lot of money, so they had dropped the price. Yours is worth it, but finding someone to pay it might be a long wait. Personally I am grateful that MV technically speaking did not make a better bike in 2010. The 2009 is still the flagship super naked IMO.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode