Show off your MV Agusta Brutale - Page 37 - MVAgusta.net
 194Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #361 of 1378 (permalink) Old 07-27-2012, 08:07 PM
Senior Member
 
lc_brutale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Oceanside, California
Posts: 379
New Site Garage
My 910R

Here's my 2008 910R.

Previous owner mods (that I know of): rear signals/license holder, Braketech front discs (man they make a lot of noise and get rusty - don't know how originals feel, but the bike does have great braking power, took me a while to get used to it), CRG short levers, MV engine guards.

My mods: CRG arrow mirrors, Motovation bar ends, MV adjustable rear sets, Techspec C3 tank grips.

Would like to do more but won't for a while (still can't get money to grow on trees ) - just really happy to own this bike and ride it every day.
Attached Images
     

Chris
2008 Brutale 910R
lc_brutale is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #362 of 1378 (permalink) Old 07-28-2012, 03:03 AM
Senior Member
 
eddypro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: brisbane
Posts: 3,493
Just more pics with some mods.
mods
nitron rear shock
matrix mr4 steering dampner
pc5 with dyno
arrow mid pipe
race ecu
crg mirrors
corbin seat
grill mesh,home made.
triumph indicators front and rear,same a street triple.
carbon tail seat cover
carbon pipe and rearset covers .
cheers eddytaken with crappy phone camera,will have to invest in better camera one day.
Attached Images
       

Last edited by eddypro; 07-28-2012 at 03:07 AM.
eddypro is offline  
post #363 of 1378 (permalink) Old 07-28-2012, 06:46 AM
Moderator
 
Donsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 22,061
New Site Garage
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc_brutale View Post
Here's my 2008 910R.

Previous owner mods (that I know of): rear signals/license holder, Braketech front discs (man they make a lot of noise and get rusty - don't know how originals feel, but the bike does have great braking power, took me a while to get used to it), CRG short levers, MV engine guards.

My mods: CRG arrow mirrors, Motovation bar ends, MV adjustable rear sets, Techspec C3 tank grips.

Would like to do more but won't for a while (still can't get money to grow on trees ) - just really happy to own this bike and ride it every day.
Bike looks great mate.
If you ever want to get rid of those rusty Iron Racing Rotors, just let me know.
Crikey, by the look of the rear brake toe-piece adjustment, you must have some big feet. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddypro View Post
Just more pics with some mods.
mods
nitron rear shock
matrix mr4 steering dampner
pc5 with dyno
arrow mid pipe
race ecu
crg mirrors
corbin seat
grill mesh,home made.
triumph indicators front and rear,same a street triple.
carbon tail seat cover
carbon pipe and rearset covers .
cheers eddytaken with crappy phone camera,will have to invest in better camera one day.
Good work Eddy. You need one of those new MotoCorse side stands to help the Brute stand up a bit straighter.
PS. Why waste money on a camera when there's all these bike bit's to buy.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Donsy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #364 of 1378 (permalink) Old 07-31-2012, 01:16 AM
Senior Member
 
lc_brutale's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Oceanside, California
Posts: 379
New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donsy View Post
Bike looks great mate.
If you ever want to get rid of those rusty Iron Racing Rotors, just let me know.
Crikey, by the look of the rear brake toe-piece adjustment, you must have some big feet. .
I've grown quite fond of the rotors (besides the rusty part) and love the look of them - so I'll be keeping them

I am 6'2" and to keep my legs from being scrunched up I have the rearsets as far forward as possible, so I was quite happy that I could rotate the toe-piece far forward, too.

Eddy,
I like the look of the Triumph turn signals. I'll have to keep that in mind when I get to that point. I'd like something different than what is on the bike now, but at the same time I'd like them to be highly visible.

Chris
2008 Brutale 910R
lc_brutale is offline  
post #365 of 1378 (permalink) Old 08-09-2012, 05:08 AM
Established Member
 
MV750-Brutale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 193
This is My Brutiful bike
Attached Images
 
MV750-Brutale is offline  
post #366 of 1378 (permalink) Old 08-09-2012, 05:14 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Brisbane South
Posts: 329
Quote:
Originally Posted by MV750-Brutale View Post
This is My Brutiful bike
Nice, mines exactly the same.


Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
paulmac272 is offline  
post #367 of 1378 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Established Member
 
Miko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Isle of Pag, Croatia
Posts: 203
I recently saw my Brutale in a very unusual place...

It's okay, I also missed the first time

Miko is offline  
post #368 of 1378 (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 04:07 AM
Senior Member
 
doggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kent England
Posts: 1,459
Very clever

Brutale 800 Italia
Monster 796 .
doggy is offline  
post #369 of 1378 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 06:38 AM
Senior Member
 
eddypro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: brisbane
Posts: 3,493
Smile

Nice bike mv750-brutale ,I think i saw you up at glorious on sunday 12 august,you past the coffee shop,while my 1078 was parked ,looked good buddy.
cheers eddy
eddypro is offline  
post #370 of 1378 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 07:21 AM
New Member
 
woftam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 22
my brute

more pics in gallery /woftam
woftam is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome