No Oem Mv Agusta Parts - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-02-2011, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
SSR

No Oem Mv Agusta Parts

Who has OEM MV carbon fiber accessories ?
No body has any in the USA !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSR View Post
Who has OEM MV carbon fiber accessories ?
No body has any in the USA !
It's just about impossible to find OEM parts online. Even the MV site for the USA doesn't have a full catalog of MV Corse parts.
I've had to look on European MV sites to see the full catalog.
My local dealer in Denver didn't even know how to look up an exhaust system for me.

Pro Italia in LA has been really good at finding and at least putting the orders for parts in. I've put in and paid for several orders for parts but so far I've received nothing

I'm told that MV has hired a new parts management company for the US and is currently in the middle of moving the whole operation.
No parts are shipping right now for MV in the US - nothing!

If you want MV Corse parts in the US Pro Italia is the place to order them - but I'd wait until MV US gets the parts dept. back online.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-03-2011, 08:44 AM

New Site Garage
Hhhmm

Look ouside the square gents

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-03-2011, 10:47 AM

before everyone get's all lathered up...

With few execptions MVUSA has built up an excellent fill rate % for OEM hard parts, especially in the past couple years, and this can be confirmed by any dealer worth their salt in the USA or elsewhere.

Regarding MV Agusta Corsa special parts for 2009 and prior M.Y., it is reasonable to assume that they are slowly being discontinued and anyone interested in them should be securing whatever they were hoping to bolt on before the items become more and more difficult to locate. OEM hard parts are still in good supply so no worries there.

As for the latest special parts 'MV Agusta Corse' items, let's keep in mind they have rolled out entirely new models in 2010, and it ALWAYS takes some time for the new goods to come on-line and be readily available from the dealer network. In this case, there have also been a few unexpected setbacks with regards to the fulfillment by the suppliers for new items, including some isolated QC issues, esp. with carbon goods.

The good news is that the Factory in Italy are now well aware of the current challenges: RG4's for new F4 and carbon, particularly for the new Brutales. They have stated they are actively working to address these problems and the results will soon become evident.

Meanwhile, the best advice for those seeking 2010+ MV Corse items would be to to make 100% certain your dealer has in fact placed formal orders on your behalf, so that when the goods are sorted and released they will be fulfileld first come, first served...

Last edited by BRUTALE!; 02-03-2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: typo..
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donsy View Post
Look ouside the square gents
maybe you could enlighten us, oh great Donsy

MV's "fill rate" hasn't really much to do with the fact that the US distributor is in the midst of a change-over at this moment...
But I understand what you're saying about availability of the Corse Carbon.
Maybe what Donsy is saying is that there are other sources besides MV for carbon parts...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode