Brutale windscreen - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 02:37 PM Thread Starter

Brutale windscreen

I've looked at several threads on this subject and looked around on the web and have come to this. The only screen that fits (other than a universal one) seems to be the Biondi:

http://biondiaccessori.eu/biondi/dettaglio.asp?ID=1551

which needs an adapter(there are adapter for quite a few, 31, bikes listed):

http://biondiaccessori.eu/biondi/dettaglio.asp?ID=1640

This looks to be what emotouk is selling but I cannot order one from them(cannot checkout on their web site and they do not answer emails) and it seems they are not a reliable company.

Motowheels (http://www.motowheels.com/) sells Biondi but do not have them in stock and as far as special ordering one in I get this response:
"I can't order anymore Biondi, as I have to order 10 at a time."

The Zero Gravity Ducati Monster SR series might be adaptable. Has anyone done this? Zero Gravity dosen't have adapters.
http://www.zerogravity-racing.com/sp...sptbks/708.htm

My preference would be to find a a dealer in the US who either has the Biondi screen and adapter in stock or would be willing to special one for me but I cannot seem to find one via a wed search. Anyone know of one?
Oh, and my Italian is way to poor, e.g. nonexistent, to order one from directly from Biondi which can be done apparently if one knows the language.The ten at a time may apply here as it did with Motowheels.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 09:23 PM
Established Member

I would speak with Alex at Gutsy about that wind screen, I think he has something cooking.

Mark
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 09:44 PM

I got this one and I`ll take $100 us plus shipping.

http://www.barracudamoto.it/elenco.aspx?CAT=28

B750 and B1078 RR both gone now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."~Mark Twain
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 11:56 PM
Site Sponsor

Thanks Mark for the heads-up... I will PM you a picture of what I have coming out in February by Friday. The picture was featured on a Brutale on the cover of Robb Report, I am confident you will like it.

Mazmaz, let me know if you are willing to wait a few weeks for this "Launch".

My best... Alex

Alex

GP Racing - Gutsy Performance, Inc.

916 276-1080 cell
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutsy performance View Post
Thanks Mark for the heads-up... I will PM you a picture of what I have coming out in February by Friday. The picture was featured on a Brutale on the cover of Robb Report, I am confident you will like it.

Mazmaz, let me know if you are willing to wait a few weeks for this "Launch".

My best... Alex
Can you put the picture here Alex ?
Would like to see it , have the Biondi atm , which is sprayed in the strafighter grey , but always interested in nicer looking one
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 07:54 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazmaz View Post

This looks to be what emotouk is selling but I cannot order one from them(cannot checkout on their web site and they do not answer emails) and it seems they are not a reliable company.

And a good thing you can't order from them....unless you like to give away your money......do a search for some of the horror stories.

They are out of business (for good reason).

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 08:32 AM

New Site Garage
Thumbs down Hhhmm

If you want a screen, get a F4..........ROFL.
If you want to use emoto..anything.
It's like putting a roof rack on a Lambo or Bugatti.........

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 11:15 AM Thread Starter

more on windshield

The people at Accessoriscotter.com in Italy are willing to ship one of the Biondi screens. their response to my email:

"Dear Sir
You can directly see the shipping and handling, you have only to record you in the portal and the system it calculates the shipping and handling in automatic in base to the place and the weight volumetrico of the package.
Regards"

I don't have a clue what the customs situation would be on that.

web site: http://www.accessoriscooter.com/

cdamb: will keep you in mind, I'm going to wait for Gutsy Performance to come up with something.

gutsy performance: I don't actually need one until August when I'll be riding the bike from Seattle to my home in Mazatlan. I'm starting this early because I've ordered things from Italy before and it took 6 months to get them. You never know.

thanks for the responses
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2011, 11:25 AM

come on, you need the roofrack on the lambo afterall how else are you going to get your mtb to the trail in style?

i guess you could put the roofrack on the ferrari.

seriously when gutsy or someone else in the US has one of the bondi screens i'll probably be picking one up also.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Established Member

FYI Just saw one on sale on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Biond...Q5fAccessories

Just check that it has the mounting hardware which replaces the stock headlight mounting bolts. you'll need to modify the metal bracket without it. (not fun)

2004 Brutale S
1998 VFR 800--gone
2012 Diavel--new
1993 900SS

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode