1078, 990, 1090, 920 ??? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-11-2011, 01:51 PM Thread Starter

1078, 990, 1090, 920 ???

What´s with all these numbers? I feel like the displacement on the Brute changes more than once a year. What gives? How about we stop messing around with 10-30% displacement changes and focus on the F3/B3? I mean really, everytime you release a diffrent bike (the word "model" was intentionally not used) this forum starts up on the, "will the 2010 F4 exhaust fit my 2009 and so on and so on." Come on guys (MV) you know well in advanced what will fit, yet we have to wait until one of us gets the bike in hand and accepts the challenge to disassemble his bike.

Please stop this and just focus on the F3 and B3. These bikes would have been on the road in 2010. If you want to make any more changes to the 1000 (900-1100cc) F4 or Brute, provide after-market performance parts and upgrades, maybe even some kits and limited editions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Established Member

your right. For me sport F3 and F4 is enough and for Brutale 675, 990 and 1090. About the limited edition i'm not that much in to it if there will be like corse, mamba and so on and the only difference are the colors. A simple way to go with is F4, F4s and F4R different wheels suspension and horsepower.

Limited edition will be nice to see F4 C.C. (less then 100,000 Euros) Tamburini, Ago and Senna. (maybe)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode