New member 2007 910R Brutale Need Help - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-05-2011, 10:08 PM Thread Starter

New member 2007 910R Brutale Need Help

Hello all! My name is Mort. I just picked up my 2007 910R Brutale yesterday. It has 3,100 miles and seems to be in great shape but has not been ridden much. Needs all fluids replaced, new tires, chain adjusted. Tuning seems great with the corsa pipes and eprom. I am 59 living in Coral Springs, Florida(southeast) and would love some help learning how to take the wheels off for new tires, flush coolant, oil changes, etc to get started. Need to find a shop manual asap. I also own a 2005 Honda Superhawk(Firestorm)996 v-twin and a 2009 Harley XR1200 which I love. The Brutale is the most exciting bike I have ever bought, ridden, or listened to-it is very exciting but I need to figure out how to maintain it. Closest dealer is 50 miles away and I want to do my own work. Need torque values for wheel installation and chain tensioning instructions. Hlow can i get a shop manual fast. Would love to meet local MV owners.
Thanks in advance for any help you all can off and I will be searching for the info as well. So glad to have access to a great site like this-Best regards to all-Mort
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-05-2011, 11:50 PM

Hey Mort congrats on the purchase. I am sure you will enjoy this bike the most.
Sorry cant help much with the information you seek but there are some great guys here that can surely help. Best of Luck and enjoy the rides.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 07:04 AM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
Welcome aboard!

Everything you are looking for is available on this site. Torque specs, how to's, performance mods. etc. You will also find links to shop manuals.

The search function is your friend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Welcome....try here. No late model stuff, but your 2007 910R info can be found. F4 and Brutale share many parts, so torque specs are mostly the same.

http://my.agusta.us/

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 01:44 PM

Welcome and Congrats....This site is full of info...I also live in SE Florida(Sunny Isles Beach). Maybe we can meet up sometime. We do a west-cost ride to Fort Myers every Now and then.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 02:10 PM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
Welcome....try here. No late model stuff, but your 2007 910R info can be found. F4 and Brutale share many parts, so torque specs are mostly the same.

http://my.agusta.us/
Just a quick addition to ed's fine suggestion... the manual here is for the 910S, but can 'mostly' (99%) be used for the 910R as well. The toruqe settings can be found on the last pages of one of the manuals.

Cheers, Simon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Brutale 990R LE - Number 121/500
Brutale 910R

New Zealand MV Owners Group: For more info, go to the NZMV our website
to join our mailing list & find us on Facebook.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 07:15 PM Thread Starter

Thank you!

Thanks for the welcomes and advice-I found and downloaded the manuals. I also bought a nice long breaker bar to help get the rear wheel hub nut off. Will give it a go this weekend. Mort
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2011, 03:10 PM

Rear Wheel Removal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortbike View Post
Thanks for the welcomes and advice-I found and downloaded the manuals. I also bought a nice long breaker bar to help get the rear wheel hub nut off. Will give it a go this weekend. Mort
Hi and Welcome,

Just remember you will need a 55 mm nut and "...that the rear wheel has a left hand thread. To slaken the nut it is therefore necessary to turn the torque wrench in a clockwise direction." Workshop Manual page 46.

Have fun
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Site Sponsor

Welcome... and Congrats!, all you have to do is have a "Good Time"

Alex

GP Racing - Gutsy Performance, Inc.

916 276-1080 cell
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-09-2011, 06:04 PM

New Site Garage
congrats and welcome to the family

Tim
Current
MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
MV Agusta Brutale 910R - Track Bike
Harley-Davidson Street Glide Rushmore
Harley-Davidson Road Glide Rushmore

Past
MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
MV Agusta Brutale 990R LE Anniversary Edition #81/150
MV Agusta Brutale 750s

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode