Noise and track days - MVAgusta.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-05-2011, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
910BrutaleHydrogen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lier
Posts: 980
New Site Garage
Noise and track days

Helo all Brutale owners.

I've started to think about mounting a Arrow Header and Collector and wondering if there is someone who knows how many dB it provides.

I think I remember that the original plant provides 80dB at 4000rpm. Is it normal to measure at 4000rpm?

Are there any of you that have figures on this? Either with Arrow layouts or other layouts.

Glenn
910BrutaleHydrogen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-06-2011, 07:14 AM
Senior Member
 
Belloq's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Norway
Posts: 327
Hei glenn

Snakk med non stop trading De er importør på arrow anlegg, tror petter kan finne det ut for deg. Etter hva jeg fant ut så har anlegget til arrow en noise plugg, rimlig sikker på at med den i så går den igjennom støykravene
Belloq is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-11-2011, 02:31 PM
Senior Member
 
greminn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tauranga, New Zealand
Posts: 1,493
New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 910BrutaleHydrogen Norway View Post
Helo all Brutale owners.

I've started to think about mounting a Arrow Header and Collector and wondering if there is someone who knows how many dB it provides.

I think I remember that the original plant provides 80dB at 4000rpm. Is it normal to measure at 4000rpm?

Are there any of you that have figures on this? Either with Arrow layouts or other layouts.

Glenn
My arrow with the DB killer in is 97-99db at 4000 rpm. Without the DB killer, 104-108db.

Cheers, Simon


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Brutale 990R LE - Number 121/500
Brutale 910R

New Zealand MV Owners Group: For more info, go to the NZMV our website
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to join our mailing list & find us on Facebook.
greminn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-12-2011, 05:18 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
910BrutaleHydrogen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lier
Posts: 980
New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by greminn View Post
My arrow with the DB killer in is 97-99db at 4000 rpm. Without the DB killer, 104-108db.
Is this with the mid-pipe and collectors, or do you run with a full set system?

Glenn
910BrutaleHydrogen is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Senior Member
 
greminn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tauranga, New Zealand
Posts: 1,493
New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 910BrutaleHydrogen Norway View Post
Is this with the mid-pipe and collectors, or do you run with a full set system?

Glenn
This is with the MV "INOX" stainless headers, custom stainless midpipe and slip on (the arrow thunder it self).

Cheers, Simon


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Brutale 990R LE - Number 121/500
Brutale 910R

New Zealand MV Owners Group: For more info, go to the NZMV our website
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to join our mailing list & find us on Facebook.
greminn is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-13-2011, 11:48 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
910BrutaleHydrogen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lier
Posts: 980
New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by greminn View Post
This is with the MV "INOX" stainless headers, custom stainless midpipe and slip on (the arrow thunder it self).
I was at my local dealer yesterday and asked if he had an extra exhaust lying he would give me a good price on.

He then picked up a MV Corse plant I could not say no to.

I'll be back with pictures from the assembly. (If I manage to install it)
Attached Images
    
910BrutaleHydrogen is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-14-2011, 12:08 PM
Senior Member
 
greminn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tauranga, New Zealand
Posts: 1,493
New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 910BrutaleHydrogen Norway View Post
I was at my local dealer yesterday and asked if he had an extra exhaust lying he would give me a good price on.

He then picked up a MV Corse plant I could not say no to.

I'll be back with pictures from the assembly. (If I manage to install it)
OK what you have there is the same system i have on mine. MV Corse INOX stainless. One thing to note on this system, is that if you purchase a arrow slipon for this, the midpipe that comes with the arrow will not fit the INOX stainless collectors.

Cheers, Simon


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Brutale 990R LE - Number 121/500
Brutale 910R

New Zealand MV Owners Group: For more info, go to the NZMV our website
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to join our mailing list & find us on Facebook.
greminn is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome