Got the Brute back out - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-02-2011, 09:26 PM Thread Starter

Got the Brute back out

It has been almost two months since I changed the oil and put the Brute up on it's stand under cover in my Dad's building for winter storage. On New Year's eve temps in Ohio made it up to an unseasonably high of 55, that's 13 for all of you that use Celsius.

Unfortunately I had to work until 6pm, by which time it was already dark and I had to go to a couple parties anyways. But on the first day of the new year it stopped raining around noon, with temps just over freezing I decided "what the hell, lets go." so I suited up and went for a 15 mile ride. Got back and my hands were about frozen, as I left my really cold weather gloves at my apartment, but God what a sweet bike this is. When you open it up and hear the motor scream and the front wheel leaves the ground, there is nothing better.
Attached Images

Adding power makes you faster on the straights, while subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere - Colin Chapman

2004 Brutale 750S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe07 View Post
It has been almost two months since I changed the oil and put the Brute up on it's stand under cover in my Dad's building for winter storage. On New Year's eve temps in Ohio made it up to an unseasonably high of 55, that's 13 for all of you that use Celsius.

Unfortunately I had to work until 6pm, by which time it was already dark and I had to go to a couple parties anyways. But on the first day of the new year it stopped raining around noon, with temps just over freezing I decided "what the hell, lets go." so I suited up and went for a 15 mile ride. Got back and my hands were about frozen, as I left my really cold weather gloves at my apartment, but God what a sweet bike this is. When you open it up and hear the motor scream and the front wheel leaves the ground, there is nothing better.

15 minutes on Sunday, saw some ice in the other lane, decided not to risk it, hands were almost frozen. 29 degrees. Felt good, sounded great.

Last edited by mz3boy; 01-04-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode