Brute 990R workshop manual lost... - MVAgusta.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-19-2010, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Established Member
 
celica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SPAIN
Posts: 147
Brute 990R workshop manual lost...

Please, I can not find the workshop manual in my USB pen drive...Can anybody submit it to me thru email?

Brutale 990R Black '10
Yamaha TMax '11
Husqvarna WR250 '10
(Previous: Honda CR250R '03, Yamaha FZ1 '06, Yamaha R6 '07)
celica is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-20-2010, 11:40 PM
Senior Member
 
theknurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Palos Verdes Est, SoCal, USA
Posts: 13,879
Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
Thumbs up manuals

Celica;
go here;
http://my.agusta.us/


Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Skype; theknurl
theknurl is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 03:30 AM Thread Starter
Established Member
 
celica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SPAIN
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by theknurl View Post
Celica;
go here;
http://my.agusta.us/

I have been there...but there is only a workshop manual for the Brute 910...nothing about 990R...

Still looking for...

Thanx anyway!

Brutale 990R Black '10
Yamaha TMax '11
Husqvarna WR250 '10
(Previous: Honda CR250R '03, Yamaha FZ1 '06, Yamaha R6 '07)
celica is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 04:32 AM
Established Member
 
racasey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Palm Springs, California
Posts: 188
Hi Celica, are you using an Apple computer when you look for files on the USB "thumb drive" MV supplied with your new bike?

Best wishes,
Dick
racasey is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 06:56 AM Thread Starter
Established Member
 
celica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SPAIN
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by racasey View Post
Hi Celica, are you using an Apple computer when you look for files on the USB "thumb drive" MV supplied with your new bike?

Best wishes,
Dick
Yes, I am using an Apple computer...

Tell me, please!!!

Brutale 990R Black '10
Yamaha TMax '11
Husqvarna WR250 '10
(Previous: Honda CR250R '03, Yamaha FZ1 '06, Yamaha R6 '07)
celica is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 10:46 AM
Established Member
 
racasey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Palm Springs, California
Posts: 188
Hi Celica, I thought so. I could not find the files on my thumb drive using my iMac, but when I plugged the thumb drive into my Toshiba PC, they piped up under the maintenance icon in the menu provided by MV Agusta.

I then loaded each PDF file one by one and saved a copy to a second USB thumb drive. Finally, I loaded the copied files back into my iMac, and stored away the thumb drive.

Once you see all that MV Agusta has packed on the thumb drive, you will see all of the manuals, parts lists, special parts, clothing, etc, in five languages, including, ES.

Take your thumb drive over to a friend with a PC.

Best wishes,
Dick
racasey is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-26-2010, 11:40 AM Thread Starter
Established Member
 
celica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SPAIN
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by racasey View Post
Hi Celica, I thought so. I could not find the files on my thumb drive using my iMac, but when I plugged the thumb drive into my Toshiba PC, they piped up under the maintenance icon in the menu provided by MV Agusta.

I then loaded each PDF file one by one and saved a copy to a second USB thumb drive. Finally, I loaded the copied files back into my iMac, and stored away the thumb drive.

Once you see all that MV Agusta has packed on the thumb drive, you will see all of the manuals, parts lists, special parts, clothing, etc, in five languages, including, ES.

Take your thumb drive over to a friend with a PC.

Best wishes,
Dick
Hi Dick,
That's not the problem...I think it is just there is no WORKSHOP manual for the 990R in the USB Drive. Just a very simple MAINTENANCE manual...

Show below a pic with the USB directory structure on my Mac so you can see the PDF files I can find there...can you check if you got the same files in yours, please?



Regards,
Celica

Brutale 990R Black '10
Yamaha TMax '11
Husqvarna WR250 '10
(Previous: Honda CR250R '03, Yamaha FZ1 '06, Yamaha R6 '07)
celica is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 03:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 456
i checked my usb chip today and nothing about a shop manual was on the thing, i got the same thing you posted above on my mac, will try tonight on a pc laptop but have a feeling that it might be the same thing.
roadbiking is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
Established Member
 
celica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SPAIN
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadbiking View Post
i checked my usb chip today and nothing about a shop manual was on the thing, i got the same thing you posted above on my mac, will try tonight on a pc laptop but have a feeling that it might be the same thing.
Thanks...It has no sense that there is difference between the information you see in a PC or a Mac...it's the same PDFs catalogues...

Brutale 990R Black '10
Yamaha TMax '11
Husqvarna WR250 '10
(Previous: Honda CR250R '03, Yamaha FZ1 '06, Yamaha R6 '07)
celica is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome