time for name change - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 08:25 PM Thread Starter

time for name change

Yep it's time for a name change for tonight it's goingtobe and tommorow i'll have my very own 910R .So i might have to change my name.It's going to be hard going to sleep tonight almost like xmas.What method have you done with the breakin i do agree i'll change the oil when i get home.But i'm still torn on the ride it like you stold it or baby it for the first 600 miles question.Either way i'll have my own to look at and drool over!Now i can bitch when am i getting exhaust hahaha.Good to see you 06 guys are getting your's now i know i won't get a full exhaust can always buy slipons but the extra set will look good on the wall in the garage!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 08:36 PM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
this is the best reason to change your name ever

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 08:36 PM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
so......
what will your NEW name be????

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 08:38 PM

CONGRATS!!! and good luck getting any sleep.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 08:40 PM

How about 910RIAM
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 09:07 PM
Glarepro
About your question on how to properly break in your bike...
I think a proper break in should be done by the book as far as not exceeding the recomended max RPM as per the odometer, but on the other hand you dont want to baby it either. Just do some fast sprints up to the book manual recomended MAX RPM for break in. That should be safe for the motor yet ensuring proper seating of the rings. It should also give you the best possible MAX HP you can squeeze out of her as well. I guess you could say a balance between the "ride it like you stole it" method and the "baby it" method as long as you dont Exceed MAX RPM as per the book. You dont want to ride it like you stole it cuz the bearings are all breaking in among other things, and you dont want to baby it either cuz loading the engine during break-in isnt good either. So just do a balance of the two methods. Oh and dont forget to vary the RPM as well by not staying at any one RPM for a prolonged duration cuz then youll get a flat spot there, but if your doing quick sprints up to the recomended MAX RPM by the book as per the Odometer then you shouldnt have to worry about that.
And change the oil after the first 200-300 miles too and you should be good.

Congrats! Keep the Shiny Side up!! Blessed riding!!!

Last edited by Glarepro; 09-22-2006 at 09:23 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode