CRG Arrow Bar End vs Rizoma Reverse Retro - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-09-2010, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

CRG Arrow Bar End vs Rizoma Reverse Retro

Any thoughts on this decision? Which is larger? Vibrates less? Offers more adjustability?

Thanks

Mark
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-09-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksr13 View Post
Any thoughts on this decision? Which is larger? Vibrates less? Offers more adjustability?

Thanks

Mark
We sell both.
I like the lens on the CRG better and user the CRG on several of my own bikes with the OBERON "Bar End" Turn Signals: Black/Pr

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-09-2010, 02:29 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to brutaleluke
The photos above are of the crg bar end mirrors, but not of the arrows. In my mind, these look shite (I had a pair and sold them, and replaced them with crg arrows).

I have had the crg arrows for about 4 months now...and I do like em a lot. They give me better visual than the round crg's too, as they are angular. The adjustability is incredible (far superior to the rizoma's in this case). I also like the look of the crg arrows, as the angles really suit the angles of the brutale, and MV's in general in my mind.

All rizoma stuff is awesome though. Sydney910R (James) has the Rizzy's on his custom brute, and they do look good.

In general, the rizoma's are going to be better quality, and I think they vibrate a little less. They also keep the bars narrow, as they can be set inwards...but this can also obstruct your hands on the bars a little.

For me, I think the arrows win out, as even with the bar ends, they can be adjusted to reduce the overhang as such, and keep the bike narrow. On top of this, I think the arrows are a little cheaper...

My vote goes to the arrows (but I have them, so a little bias), but either are a very large improvement over the oem mirrors in terms of adjustability and functionality (I.e. You can see behind you!)..

Good luck with the choice.

BrutaleLuke

"A Tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep"

Last edited by brutaleluke; 11-09-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-09-2010, 08:14 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Thanks Luke, Good info, I appreciate it.

Mark
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-10-2010, 01:54 AM

Mark

I've had the Rizoma's on my bike for quite a time now. This was after looking around a fair bit without much luck. The market place has a much better selection now, but i would still say the Rizoma's are up near the top in looks and quality.

I have attached a few photo's from different angles, hope these give you a better idea? My bike also has the S4r bars fitted which are more "open" than the stock bars.

Regards

Simon.
Attached Images

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-10-2010, 02:32 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to brutaleluke
CRG's

And here be my photo's...not as good a photos as Skippernana's - but I think you will get the idea...
Attached Images

BrutaleLuke

"A Tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep"
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Established Member

do you have link to where those first ones and the barend signals can be bought, that looks very nice

I have a Nt650 with MV Whells modded onto it and an MV front end. I know its not and MV but I love this place
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-10-2010, 09:56 PM
Established Member

Nevermind i just clicked it haha

I have a Nt650 with MV Whells modded onto it and an MV front end. I know its not and MV but I love this place
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-02-2011, 11:38 PM

US Rizoma Supplier Query

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippernana View Post
Mark

I've had the Rizoma's on my bike for quite a time now. This was after looking around a fair bit without much luck. The market place has a much better selection now, but i would still say the Rizoma's are up near the top in looks and quality.

I have attached a few photo's from different angles, hope these give you a better idea? My bike also has the S4r bars fitted which are more "open" than the stock bars.

Regards

Simon.
Really like the look of these mirrors & bar ends. Having just bought a 910S for riding in Tasmania would like to get the Rizoma mirrors,
bar ends & grips.
Whilst wanting to support local based distributors, found a web site called <cjmoto.com> based in Austin Texas which says it has free shipping overseas.
Motovation, which I have used before, want $127.00 for shipping to Australia. This means with the current exchange rate, the total Motovation price would be the same if the parts were ordered from an Australian distributor.
Have done a search on this website, but can find no mention of 'cjmoto' - apologies if have missed it.
Consequently, has anyone any feedback or knowledge of 'cjmoto' please?
Cheers,
Vincenzo

p.s. Just love the bike apart from the ubiquitous mirror shake & elbow flapping technique which I have honed so well on my F4!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-03-2011, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutaleluke View Post
The photos above are of the crg bar end mirrors, but not of the arrows. In my mind, these look shite (I had a pair and sold them, and replaced them with crg arrows).

I have had the crg arrows for about 4 months now...and I do like em a lot. They give me better visual than the round crg's too, as they are angular. The adjustability is incredible (far superior to the rizoma's in this case). I also like the look of the crg arrows, as the angles really suit the angles of the brutale, and MV's in general in my mind.

All rizoma stuff is awesome though. Sydney910R (James) has the Rizzy's on his custom brute, and they do look good.

In general, the rizoma's are going to be better quality, and I think they vibrate a little less. They also keep the bars narrow, as they can be set inwards...but this can also obstruct your hands on the bars a little.

For me, I think the arrows win out, as even with the bar ends, they can be adjusted to reduce the overhang as such, and keep the bike narrow. On top of this, I think the arrows are a little cheaper...

My vote goes to the arrows (but I have them, so a little bias), but either are a very large improvement over the oem mirrors in terms of adjustability and functionality (I.e. You can see behind you!)..

Good luck with the choice.
spot on ,they are the only type to get.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode