Brutale decals and Alcantara seat covers - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2010, 03:01 AM Thread Starter

Brutale decals and Alcantara seat covers

I'm new to this forum.
I have just bought a 2007 Brutale 910S to keep my 2006 F4-1000 with company. The Brutale will be my winter project even though the bike looks very nice now in orange.
I have always fancied the America replica paintjob, and my plan is to have that paintjob on my Brutale by spring 2011. I have already bought a tank, both side panels, riders seat, and passenger seat second hand on ebay. Iím also looking for a front fender. The reason why I have bought these parts is that I donít want to destroy the paint on the original parts.

I need some advice on decals and seat covers. It seems easy to find the MV Agusta logos on each side of the tank. But I havenít found the Brutale decal in front of the filler cap on the tank. I have also problem finding the Brutale decal on the rear of each side panel. The same goes for the ďvalvole radialiĒ on the front of each side panels. This is not that important as it is barely visible. Can anyone give me a hint of where I can find these decals?

The America replica has a red Alcantara riderís seat cover, and a blue Alcantara passenger seat cover. Does anyone know where I can buy material so that I can have my second hand seats redone in Alcantara? There are quite a few furniture factories in my area, so I will definitely find someone who can do the job as soon as I have the material. If Iím not able to find Alcantara, maybe I will settle for traditional seat cover material, but it will have to be in red and blue. Anyone know where I can get this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-24-2010, 03:53 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to brutaleluke
Ade (adecritten on this Forum) will look after you in the seat/alcantera department.

As for stickers - I think Evolution and Vesuvio (site sponsors) have all the decals you need?

Give that a go...and enjoy the winter project! (remember pics as you go for us all to enjoy)

BrutaleLuke

"A Tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep"
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-25-2010, 09:42 PM
Established Member

Dam

I miss mine
Attached Images

u1-2go

One mans ride is another mans back marker
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 12:00 AM
Established Member

Photo wanted

Anybody got a decent close up photograph, of the decal on the tank, for the America red-white-blue model?

I'd really love to see a photo.

Thans,
Dick

Last edited by racasey; 10-26-2010 at 12:02 AM.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-27-2010, 07:22 AM
Established Member

Here you go.
Attached Images

u1-2go

One mans ride is another mans back marker

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-27-2010, 11:09 AM
Established Member

My bad! I should have been more specific. Thank you for this photo.

The photo I failed to clearly identify is the photo on the front center top of the tank. I believe it shows a series of gold stars. I would really appreciate a clear photo of that decal on an America Brutale.

It means so much to me, that if someone will post the picture, I will buy them a beer and even drink it!

Thanks in advance!
Dick
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-27-2010, 12:03 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
heres a link to the picture you want in a member's album:

http://gallery.mvagusta.net/rainbowsix/photo/18535/

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue)
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-27-2010, 01:20 PM

That is the same decal that is on the F4 Ago tank
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Established Member

And the winner is........esq'z me

esq'z me: your timing could not have been better.

After a great day in the shop, I was sitting in the kitchen enjoying a great beer and reading the Brutale list. Your timely answer and link to to the desired photo of the decal, wins you a beer.

Just to show you what kinda guy I am. I think I'll get up and get one for you right now............ Ah! .. .. Yep, that goes down real good!

Should you ever make it to Vashon Island near Seattle, I'll drink another one......for you, and with you.

Thanks for the photo,
Dick

Jubelale from Deschutes Brewing Company, Bend Oregon
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co glass, from a road trip thru Weaverville, California, circa 1995
Attached Images

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-31-2010, 03:22 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the advice!
Everything is now ordered and Iím looking forward to see how this project turns out. I will post some pictures when it is finished.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode