910s vs 750s dyno results - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 04:22 AM Thread Starter

910s vs 750s dyno results

Hi all. Just received the dyno graphs for my 910s from my tuner. Mod's include Arrow midpipe, BMC airfilter & power commander. The blue line represents these mods before custom mapping took place. I did not however get an A/f graph, but can report that originally the bottom end was very lean, presumably to meet emission laws & the rest of the range was overly rich. By richening up the bottom end, he has eliminated the dreaded lightswitch throttle & leaning off the upper ranges has benifited fuel consumption and performance.
Seat of the pants stuff now means the bike is an absolute pleasure around town with smooth throttle response & no more surging at constant throttle.

The power delivery has changed a bit at the expense of some bottom end. Not a bad thing though, as memories of the 750s came back. Sound wise also reminded me of the 750s some more. Sweet!! I thought. Then you realise how damn linear and controlable the power & torque is. For every bit of throttle twist you get that same percentage in forward motion and was so easy to modulate at a recent track day I did. I actually had the 750s unhooking the rear tyre more than the 910s due to it's sharper characteristics.
As for the graphs: The dyno is a dynojet 250/188. The runs conducted were all SAE corrected which takes into account climatic conditions for repeatable results & are the most accurate & believeable results supposedly.
The final graph shows an overlay of my 750s vs 910s, with exactly the same mods, the same dyno, tuner, technique etc.
Both bikes were subjected to the hard break in school of thought. Whether or not this is best, the numbers of both bikes seem to be at the good end of scale.
Needless to say, I'm very happy on all levels
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 910s Dyno Graphs.pdf (88.5 KB, 346 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 12:46 AM

I dont' get it...

the attached graph is before the midpipe and after midpipe? but no Powercommander?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 06:43 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks9mm
I dont' get it...

the attached graph is before the midpipe and after midpipe? but no Powercommander?
ks9mm, Both lines represent Arrow midpipe, BMC filter & power commander. The red lines indicate the performance gains made by custom mapping of the power commander alone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721
ks9mm, Both lines represent Arrow midpipe, BMC filter & power commander. The red lines indicate the performance gains made by custom mapping of the power commander alone.
now it makes sense!!

thanks!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode