Ahhh spring is here! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-15-2010, 11:19 PM Thread Starter

Ahhh spring is here!

So I fired up the Brutale today... for the first time in a few months (its been sitting inside my house)... Ahhh I missed that sound. I forgot how amazing the Brutale sounds with that Arrow exhaust on it. Its like music! I could not ride around because right now I have no headlight... it was dark at the time. I will probably ride it tomorrow in the daylight haha.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-16-2010, 05:47 PM Thread Starter

So I went riding and within 20 minutes I had some idiot in a cage try and kill me... an SUV too... I would have been creamed. Fortunately I was expecting it and I swerved around her. Sigh...
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-17-2010, 09:01 AM

spring was here for a few days too. then we got 8 inches of snow, and now it's back for a few days until this weekend when there's a chance of more snow. Spring in New Mexico keeps one on their toes...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-17-2010, 10:08 AM

Spring is definately here. Narrowly escaped being hit by a sightseer on my favorite local road yesterday. He was taking his half out of the middle and moving left as I exited a sharp turn. That's exactly how I crashed my last bike and it was near the same spot. Thrilling ride in more ways than one!

MV Ultra Take the ride!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 01:19 AM Thread Starter

Utah can also have some crazy weather... I have seen it snow in July... I'm crossing my fingers that it stays good in Southern Utah this weekend. Going back packing. First trip of the year Mt. Canaan. Should be a good time.

This time of year is always dangerous for riding because you have the cagers that have been driving in the snow for months and have not seen a bike for a long time... the roads have pot holes and gravel everywhere from the winter damage... you have not ridden your bike in months and are way too excited for your own good. Its a bad recipe. Everyone be careful!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-18-2010, 01:32 AM

Spring is here too. Well for a few days anyway.

But I can't ride cos the little one's at the shop waiting for an engine overhaul
Still waiting for all the new bits from the UK owners club. Hope to get them soon.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode