My bike in " Rapid" magazine - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2010, 04:20 PM Thread Starter

My bike in " Rapid" magazine

Hi guy's,
to all you brutale riders out there in particular Ozzie ones but overseas may also get this, my bike has now appeared in a 3 page spread of Rapid magazine, and not a bad story to go with it as well, enjoy!!!

cheers

James
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2010, 05:33 PM

Cool, congrats mate. I'll check it out.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2010, 05:37 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

I am not really a magazine kind of guy but seeing as one of our own is in there, I will pop into the library (read newsagent) at lunchtime and have a look

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MVA - Maserati Vespa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Agusta
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2010, 05:50 PM

Very cool James I recognized it as yours straight away Beautiful bike True style never shouts.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2010, 08:33 PM
Cyber SPOTTER

Nice article & awesome pics, they really highlight the beauty of the bike & your personalisation of it! Did they send you copies of the pics? They would be excellent in your album, actually you should scan & upload the article into you album. Sweet

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2010, 10:03 PM Thread Starter

Hey Mvista, they said they would send me the pics once it was in so i will email them in a day or so and see if they could send me some, i agree i think a few of them in the album would be great.

james
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-24-2010, 01:57 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Yes, you need to stay on top of them or (usually) nothing happens, I know that from experience. Look forward to seeing uploaded once you have them - that is one gorgeous Brute!

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-24-2010, 04:10 AM

thought it was yours mate.....looking good.

how did you get them to do a story on the MV??
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-24-2010, 09:36 PM

Read it yesterday, awesome work and a very tight looking bike. The paintwork is amazing.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-24-2010, 11:06 PM Thread Starter

hey Adam,
all I did was send them in some pictures of it and told them the story of what i wanted to achieve with the bike, it was also featured in November's edition as the winner of " My Ride" section. When they replied to tell me i had won the my ride section they also asked if they could then do a proper photo shoot and story on it to cover a few pages, of course i agreed straight away and the photo shoot took place beginning of Oct 09. I guess it coulod be that you dont normally see that many Brutales or MV's that have had a full respray and lots of other parts thrown at them as they're expensive enough and of course you dont want your bike to look like a dogs dinner which i guess can happen quite easily when it comes to designing a paint scheme, hence mine is not radical just different enough to stand out and be a one off.

mind you i cant wait to get it back from Zenodamper, he's fitted the rear shock and just waiting for the outer forks to come back from anodizing as they are going from black to Ohlins Gold!!

cheers

James

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode