Latest update - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

Latest update

So,

just got off the phone with the dealer.

He said that I am not gettting my original 750 back!!! That's a good news!!

There is an option on the table for me to get the new 910...with some more money...

So, I am back to the original question, 750 or 910?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 03:57 PM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
HOW much more money?
IF you can swing it.... get the 910
but DON'T end up LOSING money JUST to make the dealer happy
come out on the WINNING end of this deal since your first bike was crap

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 04:52 PM
Established Member

I say you should get a 910R, forget the standard 910. I personally think the 910R is what the stardard 910 should have been in regards to the improved performance, handling, weight, etc. Its simply better all around. I'm almost certain that most of those customers who initially bought the standard 910 would've done things differantly if they had known a 910R, a more improved version of the 910 was coming out. It's Like the 1000R compared to the 1000S, why settle for less, especially when theirs a small price differance between the two bikes. That is of course if money is not a factor. But, let me say again, the 910R is what the 910 should feel like performance wise. What ever you decide, nobody will fault you here. Because it will still be an MV AGUSTA. And thats always a good choice. Good Luck!

Last edited by MADMAN; 08-22-2006 at 05:03 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 05:12 PM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
i think you are right about the 910R... but, they are harder to come by, i think
either way....
make the right deal FOR YOU.... and NOT your dealer, nor MV

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 05:22 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spalding12
i think you are right about the 910R... but, they are harder to come by, i think
either way....
make the right deal FOR YOU.... and NOT your dealer, nor MV

GREG,
HOW ABOUT FOR MADMAN? YOU LEFT ME OUT!
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 05:25 PM
Pimp of posts

yes..... madmad... for YOU too

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 05:29 PM

I have to say - I could have got an 'R' but the 910s is way more than I need for the street and I got a handy discount and a great color. I'm very happy with my 'ordinary' and somewhat 'boring' 910 that doesn't have 'radially mounted' brakes or 'hand polished' intake ports or 'superlight' wheels but does have an 'Ago' red frame gorgeous silver ferrari inspired wheels and turns way quick - I love exactly what I have and really for a quite decent price. So there....
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 05:40 PM
Pimp of posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by quacker998
I have to say - I could have got an 'R' but the 910s is way more than I need for the street and I got a handy discount and a great color. I'm very happy with my 'ordinary' and somewhat 'boring' 910 that doesn't have 'radially mounted' brakes or 'hand polished' intake ports or 'superlight' wheels but does have an 'Ago' red frame gorgeous silver ferrari inspired wheels and turns way quick - I love exactly what I have and really for a quite decent price. So there....
you have an AMAZING bike... no doubt about that in my mind

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quacker998
I still think my traditional red/silver 910S is still one of the most beautiful bikes on the road and still goes like a scalded ape. BTW, if the triple pot Nissin brakes are good enough for the F41000S, they're good enough me. Amazingly, they stop just fine and they dont even have "Brembo" written on the side. "Madman's" comments are either based on complete ignorance of the 910S or he is just trying to start some crap.
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 06:04 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADMAN
I say you should get a 910R, forget the standard 910. I personally think the 910R is what the stardard 910 should have been in regards to the improved performance, handling, weight, etc. Its simply better all around. I'm almost certain that most of those customers who initially bought the standard 910 would've done things differantly if they had known a 910R, a more improved version of the 910 was coming out. It's Like the 1000R compared to the 1000S, why settle for less, especially when theirs a small price differance between the two bikes. That is of course if money is not a factor. But, let me say again, the 910R is what the 910 should feel like performance wise. What ever you decide, nobody will fault you here. Because it will still be an MV AGUSTA. And thats always a good choice. Good Luck!
No offense to current "R" owners because they are fabulous bikes but the upgrades over the S are not so extreme as to warrant this. Other than the Brembo brakes I doubt the difference is very noticeable except at the upper levels of racetrack performance, and that is assuming that the non delivered yet promised exhaust is installed. I was going to wait for the 07 R but after examining the specs, determining the stellar deal on the lowly S and discovering that I could buy the FULL exhaust immediately I couldn't pass it up. Plus I got the awesome red frame and MV Silver. Couldn't be happier, unless I had those Brembos.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode