910R rear seat - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 02:04 PM Thread Starter

910R rear seat

Any one got the emoto rear seat carbon piece,i love the look of it,i was just concerned about the security i contacted emoto they say its sound,just wanted some ones opinion whos bought one,as stock seat has come loose and with emotos seat i think you use the locking pin from the old base.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 04:19 PM
Established Member

I just got the Emoto carbon fiber rear solo seat AND the carbon fiber mini-windscreen. They are beautiful!!!! Here are some poor quality pictures that gives you an idea before I get some good pictures posted later this week.

The seat does use the OEM Brutale mounting bracket; just take off your seat and put it on the carbon fiber solo seat. A no brainer.

The windscreen comes with special bolts to mount on the headlight bolts. Very easy to mount.

I know some people will think I have bastardized the Brutale, but I love the look with the small windscreen. To me my bike is almost perfect. The seat goes great with the carbon fiber end and all the other cf pieces I've added from Emoto.

And now for a word in favor of Emoto. They have really come through to help me get the pieces. We had some shipping problems that were NOT Emoto's fault but they were very good to do research with the shipping services, etc. And the quality of their products is VERY good and I am very anal about quality when it comes to my bike.
Attached Images

Last edited by lkyk9; 08-21-2006 at 06:56 PM.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 06:08 PM

Looks good IkyK9, I would love to see some more pictures of the screen from different angles and out in the light. I am also thinking of getting a screen later on as I reckon they look the goods as well. Not sure about the scrub guards on the front brake and clutch though, but hey it's your bike and good luck to you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 07:57 PM
MV Cellist

Send a message via Yahoo to odonata Send a message via Skype™ to odonata
Ikyk9, nice 910R... although I am not into the mini screen look personally I have to say it looks very well made!

congrats.

O D O N A T A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 08:08 PM

hay lkyk9 like the solo seat and i do like the fly screen also!
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 09:37 PM
Established Member

[QUOTE=lkyk9]I just got the Emoto carbon fiber rear solo seat AND the carbon fiber mini-windscreen. They are beautiful!!!! Here are some poor quality pictures that gives you an idea before I get some good pictures posted later this week.

The seat does use the OEM Brutale mounting bracket; just take off your seat and put it on the carbon fiber solo seat. A no brainer.

The windscreen comes with special bolts to mount on the headlight bolts. Very easy to mount.

I know some people will think I have bastardized the Brutale, but I love the look with the small windscreen. To me my bike is almost perfect. The seat goes great with the carbon fiber end and all the other cf pieces I've added from Emoto.

Great bike, I like the carbon. What did you use to mount your bar end mirrors?
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 09:42 PM

Great look!!!

Looks absolutely fantastic!
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 10:41 PM
Established Member

Alan,

Fairly easy mounting; just a little "playing" with the pieces. First, I did not use the stock bar ends. I think a person could, but I wanted a carbon fiber look to go with everything else.

The handguards come with an aluminum piece that goes in the bar end and a flange to prevent it from pressing against the throttle end and dummy grip.

I just drilled out the handguard so the bar end would go through it, made a small aluminum spacer for the CRG mirrors to clamp to go next to the handguard, and then using a longer bolt, just put the piece into the bar end just as if you didn't have any of these pieces there and were only mounting the bar ends.

This weekend I'll be back and will take some detailed shots of the arrangement if you want. Probably self explanatory once you get the handguards and take the bar ends out.

------------------

As for the mini windscreen I know some people may think I've bastardized the Brute but I really like the simplicity of it. To me it makes the visual flow of the bike even better. And it can be removed in less than 3 minutes.

It is very good quality and seems sturdy, but light. It has a Biondi windscreen on it.

I will also get more pictures posted of it this weekend along with the cf solo seat.

Enjoy your Brute
steve
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 02:13 AM

What brand of handguards are those? They look good to me...a little bastardized, but easily removed.

And congrats on the new CF pieces and thanks for the pix.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-24-2006, 08:35 AM
Established Member

The handguards are KTM Enduro models; about $50 USD. Easy to mount and easy to remove. I really like the looks because to me it makes the R even "meaner" looking than it is and I guarantee they are a big safety feature in case of a tip over....I know that from experience.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode