NW MV Questions - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-06-2006, 11:08 PM Thread Starter

NW MV Questions

New to the list, but I was hoping to get some info from NW MV owners and their opinion of Moto Corsa in Portland? I'll be picking up a Brutale 910 this fall or winter and I know they are the only dealer in the Northwest. How has your experience been with them for maintenence/warranty? I visited the shop this weekend and it seemed quite nice, but I have no idea about their service. To make matters worse I'm new to the Northwest so I know very few peopel in the area that ride, let alone own MVs.

On another topic, I read a comparo of the Tuono to the Brutale, but I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on how it compares to the Ducati S4S? The frustrating thing for me is that I haven't ridden either bike at this point. I'm just in love with the Brutale styling and reeading about the package. The bike also fits my frame very well. Hopefully when I get closer to teh puchase date they will have a used version of at least the Tuono and Brutale to check out. I didn't even ask if they had a demo, I just assumed they didn't.

Any input woudl be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-07-2006, 12:34 AM
The Dude

Welcome!

I'm afraid I've not ridden the duc, so cannot compare for you.

But I dig your touring choice, I've also got an FJR, great for touring, and 2 up!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-07-2006, 12:59 AM

MotoCorsa in Portland is where I purchased my Brutale S. Arun is the general manager and he is a great guy to deal with. the service staff has always been very helpful and so have the parts and accessories staff. Did you see the Senna they just got in?? I think that is my next bike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-07-2006, 01:37 AM
Established Member

I've had a number of dealings with MotoCorsa and am very pleased with their service, knowledge, fairness, and overall interest in a customer's biking enjoyment.

My latest purchase from Arun (Sharma) is a Brutale 910R; I previously had an Aprilia which I purchased from MotoCorsa. MotorCorsa sponsors track days at PIR (Portland International Raceway), periodic weekend rides around the area, rider get togethers at their new shop...movies, etc.

Matt, the service manager is very knowledge and an overall nice guy. I've lived in Portland for a number of years and am one of the few, born in Oregon residents.

Drop me a PM, [email protected], if you'd like some more specific questions answered. Overall, I'm very happy with their customer treatment, support, etc.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-07-2006, 10:22 AM Thread Starter

NW MV Questions

Thanks for the feedback, its always a crap shoot with service and since dealers for MVs are not plentiful, I wanted some assurance that its a good shop. By all appearences it appears that it is.

Can't wait to try out the Tuono and Brutale myself and make a final decision. Hopefully I'll see some of you either at the track or on a group ride.

By the way TokoyoLunch, I agree, the FJR is an awesome two up bike and not too shabby solo!

Bob
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-07-2006, 12:57 PM
Established Member

It's not as close as Moto Corsa, but Beaudry is in the Northwest (Post Falls ID, just east of Spokane.) They have great prices on bikes and that's where I got mine, but I've heard less than stellar reviews on their service department. I have heard good reviews about Moto Corsa and I will probably take mine their for warranty issues.

Another member on the board (kamranmarashi) pointed out the fact to me that Eastside Motosports in Bellevue used to be an MV dealer and he recommended from for service as their head mechanic still works on them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode