910R Exhausts are here in the UK - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 01:27 PM Thread Starter

910R Exhausts are here in the UK

Well Boys the waiting is over.... the pipes are here ....actually held them in my hands.
Stainless inox headers...stainless inox bypass pipe....new eprom in Mv branded box......NO Silencers..
Pipes are made by ARROW and are gorgeous.
Bike to have them fitted next week watch this space......

Seems all the rumours of TI Systems were unfounded....for the UK at least,but does any one have anything in writing that actually said
titanium was what we were to receive ?

Bruty910
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 01:39 PM

Out of all the icons we don't have a popcorn eater? ???

Jack
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruty910
Well Boys the waiting is over.... the pipes are here ....actually held them in my hands.
Stainless inox headers...stainless inox bypass pipe....new eprom in Mv branded box......NO Silencers..
Pipes are made by ARROW and are gorgeous.
Bike to have them fitted next week watch this space......

Seems all the rumours of TI Systems were unfounded....for the UK at least,but does any one have anything in writing that actually said
titanium was what we were to receive ?

Bruty910
This is what the Swedish agent have told me... headers, midpipe and eprom so he was right when I tried to tell him that people said they where getting silencer and all Ti...

Maybee mine are on there way as well then

/zeta
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 01:58 PM

The UK bikes were delivered about 2 weeks before the US...so hopefully that kind of delay again.

08 BMW HP2 Sport
10 MV 1090RR
86 BMW R80 G/S
47 Indian Chief
73 Norton Commando Cafe Racer
70 BMW R50/5
70 Triumph T100C
68 BMW R60/2
80 Vespa PX 125
Derringer Indian Board Track Replica
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladio

Out of all the icons we don't have a popcorn eater? ???

Lets hope they come here soon as well! And how do you insert icons anyway?
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
i have now been ASSURED that my 2007 910R will be here by the end of next week.....
remember... the 2007s only come with a midpipe and slip-ons
supposedly..... ALREADY INSTALLED with the REPROGRAMMED EPROM inserted at the factory......
we get no standard exhaust....

who knows
i can't wait to find out what we REALLY get

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spalding12
i have now been ASSURED that my 2007 910R will be here by the end of next week.....
remember... the 2007s only come with a midpipe and slip-ons
supposedly..... ALREADY INSTALLED with the REPROGRAMMED EPROM inserted at the factory......
we get no standard exhaust....

who knows
i can't wait to find out what we REALLY get
As mentioned on a previous thread I spoke to the Australian importer yeterday. The person I spoke to is actually responsible for dealing direct with MV Agusta Italy for the importation of the 910R. He informed me that he was sitting looking at the docket for the next shipment of 910R's coming into the country and all bikes will come stamped with "07" at he end of the serial number. Meaninig of course that they are (mine included in this shipment) 2007 models. They are due in the country on September the 20th. He also informed me that they will all come with the header system which consists of straight through pipes all the way to the mufflers. There is no mid pipe, it is a straight through system. This he has informed me is the race system that Agusta are refering to. I will also be recieving the Eprom.
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 06:53 PM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie MV
As mentioned on a previous thread I spoke to the Australian importer yeterday. The person I spoke to is actually responsible for dealing direct with MV Agusta Italy for the importation of the 910R. He informed me that he was sitting looking at the docket for the next shipment of 910R's coming into the country and all bikes will come stamped with "07" at he end of the serial number. Meaninig of course that they are (mine included in this shipment) 2007 models. They are due in the country on September the 20th. He also informed me that they will all come with the header system which consists of straight through pipes all the way to the mufflers. There is no mid pipe, it is a straight through system. This he has informed me is the race system that Agusta are refering to. I will also be recieving the Eprom.
i fully understand that info but i hear that we in the US will not be as lucky as you folks down under...
and that we get no new headers/no straight-through system... maybe it wouldn't pass EPA standards
who knows
but...
if we get what you get i'll dance a dance to be seen all over the world... but, i'm not hopeful about that

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spalding12
i fully understand that info but i hear that we in the US will not be as lucky as you folks down under...
and that we get no new headers/no straight-through system... maybe it wouldn't pass EPA standards
who knows
but...
if we get what you get i'll dance a dance to be seen all over the world... but, i'm not hopeful about that
My biggest problem is figuring out how the hell I can last until September before I see it
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Pimp of posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie MV
My biggest problem is figuring out how the hell I can last until September before I see it
AMEN to that, my friend
how about me....
now i find out my bike will be here next week.....
and i'll be SOMEWHERE in the middle of a 3,000 mile CAR TRIP......
because my wife thinks it'll be good BONDING time for the family
what she forgets is this:

we have been married for 20 years and usually get into an argument before we have driven 20 miles.......

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode