Please show us how you've customized your Brutale... 910 or 750 - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
Please show us how you've customized your Brutale... 910 or 750

please show us what you've done and why
please post a picture of your modifications

thanks in advance

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 10:56 AM

Some of our customer's bikes:

Lots of carbon and a red bellypan:

More carbon bits:

Carl's rear end:

Full MotoCorse exhaust:

We should be making a start on our project Brutale in the next couple of months, a few interesting one-off modifcations planned, we will keep you guys posted!
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
this is a perfect post
i would love to know more about that FULL MotoCorse exhaust

how much weight savings?
how was the hp/torque affected?

thanks in advance

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 11:10 AM

MotoCorse - Brutale exhaust info

For info click on the link above.

The full system which is titanium weighs in at 3.2kg, the stock system MV installed on the Brutale weighs 10.2kg.

Both the silencer only and the full system are road legal with a removable baffle insert which is nice to have.

The pipework is very impressive, and the quality is the best money will buy you, the pipework from the silencer to the heads are a bigger bore and very thick, looks mean. Sounds good, with the baffle in a little louder than the standard system, with the baffles out a lot louder. A customer of ours told us he saw a 16hp increase on the crank after dynoing, however we have no dyno graphs as of yet.
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
Pimp of posts

that full system looks mighty nice...
i guess it's about $4,500.00 USD.... which makes it $1,000.00 more expensive than a full termi 57mm system for a 999R....
so..... i guess i ought to be expecting a lot

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Pimp of posts

or......
now that i RE-read the site..... it talks about UK pipes including V.A.T.
so.....
what IS the price for the US.... if it is available here?

thanks in advance

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 03:44 PM

I put on a MVSP carbon keyguard, upper and lower chain guards, rear tail piece, instrument cover as well as the MV headers and cat bypass in stainless. A black alcantara seat. I put clear lenses on the front turnsignals, I also took off the spacer on the blinkers so they did not stick out as much. The best looking mod however has been the removal of the rear fender. I used a license plate mount from mvf4s.com that I modified, and then I installed the rear lights from clear alternatives. The one problem with these is the light bleeds to either side, and unless you are directly behind the bike you cannot tell wich side is blinking. I therefore had to crack open the housing and installed a divider, and presto it now works perfectly. I'll put some pictures up as soon as I get a chance.
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 03:57 PM

910 Gladio kit # 22. Ive got the CRG mirrors, Carbon airbox covers, Arrow Carbon cans with Arrow midpipe, Clear front turnsignal lenses with the stalk shortened (just take the spacer out), carbon hugger, removed rear passenger pegs, custom license plate holder (fab'd it myself out of aluminum plate) with small LED turnsignals and "MV 910" license plate.
I had the clear tail light lens, but I like the red better with the 910 red frame.
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartolim
I put on a MVSP carbon keyguard, upper and lower chain guards, rear tail piece, instrument cover as well as the MV headers and cat bypass in stainless. A black alcantara seat. I put clear lenses on the front turnsignals, I also took off the spacer on the blinkers so they did not stick out as much. The best looking mod however has been the removal of the rear fender. I used a license plate mount from mvf4s.com that I modified, and then I installed the rear lights from clear alternatives. The one problem with these is the light bleeds to either side, and unless you are directly behind the bike you cannot tell wich side is blinking. I therefore had to crack open the housing and installed a divider, and presto it now works perfectly. I'll put some pictures up as soon as I get a chance.
Yeah, I MacGyver'd the housing on the clear alternatives tail light on my 750 and put a spacer in there too, but you still get a little bit of blinker bleed through. The side that isnt flashing still blinks a little. You would think clear alt could do this from the factory to save us some trouble.

Last edited by rsduce; 07-29-2006 at 04:05 PM.
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 07-29-2006, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
Pimp of posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartolim
excellent sounding modifications....
do you have any pictures to show us?

thanks in advance

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode