New Suspenders!!! - MVAgusta.net
 3Likes
  • 3 Post By GDS968

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2019, 09:14 AM Thread Starter

New Suspenders!!!

Picked up my bike this week from Nitron Racing Systems Ltd after it was used as a test machine for the development of a TVT cartridge kit and rear shock for the 910/1078.
Even though my bike had recently had a suspension service/rebuild the opportunity for the Nitron system was too good to miss so my bike now has an R3 rear unit and the TVT cartridge kit on the front end.

Not had the chance to ride it yet as the weather over here has been terrible but will give it a good test ride soon and report back!!

Here's a link to their FB page, the feature is about half way down the page if anyone wants info regarding it.

https://www.facebook.com/nitronracin...vq81wo&fref=nf

...and a couple of pics of the install at their factory.
Attached Images

Edward, dav777 and Nito like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2019, 09:59 AM

New Site Garage
I dont know why, but that blue spring is so sexy.
Maybe it has to do with the blue color on exhaust header.

it just pops in your face.

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-16-2019, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDS968 View Post
Not had the chance to ride it yet as the weather over here has been terrible but will give it a good test ride soon and report back!!
I can't wait, yes please do a followup with your review. If you can hit some rough road conditions for us street riders and please let us know about its specs, i.e. the hydraulic Remote Preload Adjuster (ahhh, its not included on your bike according to your pic). --Looking at their site for more info about the forks. I guess it is not loaded yet. WEBSITE update: it works! Here is the link: https://www.nitron.co.uk/buy-online/...9-1078/-03-09-

E d w a r d B4910s08

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Forum Introduction Thread)
2. Include your LOCATION in your profile: Tools > User CP > Your Profile > Edit Your details > Additional Information > Location
3. Include your BIKE MODEL/S in your signature: Tools > User CP > Settings & Options > Edit Signature
Special thanks to forum member Donsy

Last edited by Edward; 10-16-2019 at 10:44 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2019, 12:48 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward View Post
I can't wait, yes please do a followup with your review. If you can hit some rough road conditions for us street riders and please let us know about its specs, i.e. the hydraulic Remote Preload Adjuster (ahhh, its not included on your bike according to your pic). --Looking at their site for more info about the forks. I guess it is not loaded yet. WEBSITE update: it works! Here is the link: https://www.nitron.co.uk/buy-online/...9-1078/-03-09-

No i didn't bother with the preload adjuster as I ride solo all of the time and to adjust the preload anyway is easy with their shocks due to the design..Cheers
Old 10-25-2019, 06:22 AM

Wow, that looks really nice. Very interested to hear how she handles on the pot hole riden roads of the UK. My 1090 has the 50mm big piston forks, which are most impressive.

Previous bikes
Yam FSIE
Kaw KH250
Yam DT175
Suz GSX600
Honda Firestorm
Honda Fireblade
Aprilla RSV Factory
Ducati Multistrada
Old 10-25-2019, 10:34 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKBrutman View Post
Wow, that looks really nice. Very interested to hear how she handles on the pot hole riden roads of the UK. My 1090 has the 50mm big piston forks, which are most impressive.

UKBrutman - Initial ride says its a big improvement, but only been out for a short one as the weather has been horrendous!! All i have done so far is back off the rebound 1 click and the hi speed compression 1 click from the initial Nitron setup and it feels really good. Hoping to get out at the weekend but will see as the weather does not look like its going to play ball!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in