910R exhaust - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 95 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 10:03 AM Thread Starter

910R exhaust

Has anyone received their exhaust for the 910R or have any new information? Seeing the system on the Taiwan bike has got me lusting for my exhaust again !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 95 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 10:11 AM

You and me both...
post #3 of 95 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 10:37 AM
Established Member

I am picking my new bike up today and the dealer said they still don't know when. When were the first 910 "R"'s delivered? I would bet some people are pretty pissed about now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 95 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 10:58 AM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
with my 2007 910R coming in 2 weeks.... without the header
i'm wondering if i'll be riding away with that standard 1/2 system before you 2006 folks get any of your promised full one?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
post #5 of 95 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 04:03 PM

Nothing more said from mv as ive grown used to since owning the 910R, factory shuts next month so if its not on its way soon then it aint gona come till after august,as ive said before pissed off about everything, but biggest thing is still the way my dealer ( and importer 3X ) carried out the valve check ,by doing a compression test.But still an awsome ride and bike.I just wish the service and back up was as good as the bike,i think its about as bad as it can get.
post #6 of 95 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
well
that exhaust is NOT coming from the MV factory
it was outsourced..... which is part of the problem
so..... the factory being closed will not prevent it from arriving

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
post #7 of 95 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 04:08 PM

well as ive said more lies from the dealer,iam used to it now,they told me this.
post #8 of 95 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 04:14 PM
Pimp of posts

i don't think you can say it is lies from the DEALER
i think that when the head of Cagiva USA has NO REAL idea when the headers will be available.... then you can't expect any dealer ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH to know either

the company lied... not the dealers

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
post #9 of 95 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spalding12
the factory being closed will not prevent it from arriving

They won't be shipped direct to each dealer worldwide. They will be shipped just like the rest of the parts which arrive from outside - and if the factory is on holiday no parts go out.

JamesC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 95 (permalink) Old 07-25-2006, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heno42666
Nothing more said from mv as ive grown used to since owning the 910R, factory shuts next month so if its not on its way soon then it aint gona come till after august,as ive said before pissed off about everything, but biggest thing is still the way my dealer ( and importer 3X ) carried out the valve check ,by doing a compression test.But still an awsome ride and bike.I just wish the service and back up was as good as the bike,i think its about as bad as it can get.
I agree, the "compression testing" is probably a piss poor way of checking valves, but 99% of the time they dont need adjusting on the first time. I would recommend getting the manual out, learn how to take off the body work, valve cover, ect... and check them yourself next time, thats what I plan to do. I used to do the valves on my old airhead beemer all the time. It really is not a big deal. If a valve needed adjusting, I probably would then take it down to the dealer and let them remove the cam as required. Chances are, you want have to even do that.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode