love letter to a red head - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

love letter to a red head

today, i am reminded why i fell so hard for you. after bathing you and watching you warm up, i couldn't hold back my passion. when inserting my key and then firing you up, it was just like the first time...heart racing and engine pulsing and throbbing. how quickly we warmed up together...and then, as we rolled in the springtime sun, the magic that is riding you made me feel so alive and grateful for the miracle that you are. just like that first moment i saw your picture, i still can't get enough of your sexy beauty...and every time i see you i get so excited. baby, i live to mount you and become one with you as we join together in sacred union...so brazen is our dance of life...out in the open for all to see, appreciate, and admire. having you in the flesh to enjoy for my pleasure makes it all worth while. those little quirks of yours have found a home in my heart. your soul makes every other seem lifeless.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-22-2009, 08:01 PM
Established Member

I met mine on the internet and then finally brought her home. Our courtship was brief before, well, the first time, but now we are both truly committed to one another.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 06:24 AM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
I'm doing three sisters at the same time. They live in the same house, they know I lust after them all. As long as I treat them equally, there are no problems.

There are also a couple tramps from across the tracks in the house. Sometimes, my wife and I have a threesome with one of the tramps.

CAG
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 09:10 AM

You guys are starting to worry me

Brutale,you gotta love it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 01:19 PM
Established Member

Hey CAG,

I know you treat them all equally. But you must have a favorite. C'mon spill it.

Personally, any woman with a great body who runs around naked every where is alright in my book. I don't even mind when all the other guys stare at her. She only let's me ride her, and that's all I need!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 08:31 PM
Big Randaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG View Post
I'm doing three sisters at the same time. They live in the same house, they know I lust after them all. As long as I treat them equally, there are no problems.

There are also a couple tramps from across the tracks in the house. Sometimes, my wife and I have a threesome with one of the tramps.

CAG

A gentleman never kisses and tells......that being said, you go guy!.....and I always knew Beth was an open minded gal.....

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG View Post

CAG
CAG - You are a lucky lucky man!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode