Vesuvio........an anomaly - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 11:20 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Vesuvio........an anomaly

Recently I posted a thread about my Brutale Challenge Cup bellypan. I wasn't personally satisfied with the look on my bike. NOTE: This was personal opinion, as every response from the great members of this forum were very positive!!!!!!!!!!!

Based on this posting, I have been in contact with Jay at Vesuvio. This is one GREAT company. I have unfortunately spent thousands of dollars at E-Moto, before Vesuvio came on board.

Vesuvio is one of the greatest retail companies I have ever dealt with. They are truly concerned about the customer.

I have decided that the bellypan idea on the Brutale is ......as was eluded to....like having to wear Depends. The "for sale" posting will be new posting. Stay tuned,.

Therefore I will be posting the "Cafe Challenge bellypan" as an item that is for sale.

I want to make it very clear to EVERYONE, that my decision to sell the bellypan has NOTHING to do with Vesuvio. They are a great company that I wish I had spend ALL my money with rather than E-moto.

I know that some of you have had nothing but goo experience with E-moto. I did also for about the first $1500. Then things went to hell.

Admin....don't be so stuck to the dollars that E-moto might provide.. They have no concern for customers........Vesusio is the way a company should conduct business; and for this THEY deserve to have our business.

Thank you again, Vesuvio, for you truly caring business attitude.

Keep it up; the world situation will dictate that company's like your will be the ones to succeed.

Steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 12:05 AM

I recently ordered a Brutale Challenge upper and it was between Vesuvio and Emoto... The prices were pretty similar but what killed me was the shipping. Emoto wanted 15... Vesuvio wanted 40... That was a big difference. I chose to go with Emoto because of that and I am starting to go through the regrets phase... I am still waiting for Emoto to make the upper... I dunno whats gonna happen. I am hoping for the best but from previous posts about emoto... I am worried that I am in for a nightmare. I hope not. I will probably go with Vesuvio next time.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 05:44 AM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
You know, guys, I'm starting to think Alvin's got this emoto thing just right.

He allows thread after thread of negative posts about them, warning folks not to do business with them AND gets their sponsorship money every month.

Vesuvio gets great press, emoto gets negative press, Alvin gets money.

Sweet.

CAG
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 06:11 AM

+1 Been my thoughts for a while. I can't see any other reason.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 06:40 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to satan
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidiracer View Post
I recently ordered a Brutale Challenge upper and it was between Vesuvio and Emoto... The prices were pretty similar but what killed me was the shipping. Emoto wanted 15... Vesuvio wanted 40... That was a big difference. I chose to go with Emoto because of that and I am starting to go through the regrets phase... I am still waiting for Emoto to make the upper... I dunno whats gonna happen. I am hoping for the best but from previous posts about emoto... I am worried that I am in for a nightmare. I hope not. I will probably go with Vesuvio next time.

i also asked for the brutale challenge nose fairing at emoto (i am one of the guys with good experience there). they told me that they do not have them in stock and that they have to order it what could take at least 10 days.

no worries i think you will get it. let me know how it was i also need one for my brutale

Last edited by satan; 03-19-2009 at 06:42 AM.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 07:20 AM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidiracer View Post
I recently ordered a Brutale Challenge upper and it was between Vesuvio and Emoto... The prices were pretty similar but what killed me was the shipping. Emoto wanted 15... Vesuvio wanted 40... That was a big difference.
That would probably have something to do with the fact that Emoto ships from UK and Vesuvio from France.
(I just ordered a headlight as mod. from Italy, the price is 95 Euros and the shipping is going to be 98, go figure)!.
I, myself, had a very positive experience with Vesuvio to the point that when I'll need something else, he'll be the first I'll contact.
Thanks again Jay!

2007 Ducati MS4Rs(sold)
2007 Ducati 1098S Tri.(sold)
2004 Moto Corse Brutale America(sold) 2006 Ducati 999R (sold)
2010 Ducati Streetfighter S
2010 Ducati 1198S Corse
2012 Multistrada 1200 PP

Last edited by La Rossa; 03-19-2009 at 08:54 AM.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-2009, 12:49 PM

OK...

well, when i first saw the title of the thread "Vesuvio...an anomaly" i wondered what the hell we did wrong
Then, when i read Steve's feedback, i blushed like a 15yrs old on a first date.

So thank you Steve, Mauro and all the others for your very kind feedbacks.
We launched Vesuvio Racing just about 12 months ago and this thread among others is a great anniversary present for us.

Getting the community's trust was difficult. And keeping it won't be any easier. So i can assure you that we'll continue trying to serve you as professionally as possible. Remember...MV Agusta is all we care about.

Of course, nobody is perfect but we promised to live by the commitments listed here http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17209 and offer you options like the ones listed here http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20802
We also get plenty of emails and PMs from members asking us various questions about products they sometime buy from other vendors. That's OK...if you don't buy from us this time, you'll buy something else another time

The MV Agusta community is small but the major part of the revenue we get from your orders is invested in developing new products like the NIWI or organizing events where we can all have fun together.

Regarding shipping, i admit that our shipping price is higher when compared to others but, except in some rare cases, we only ship by UPS (...and we do eventually ship! that's also worth mentioning i guess). Also, Mauro is right. Shipping from mainland Europe is twice as expensive as shipping from the UK. For those of you who order from us, the tracking number of your parcel is given in your "my account" section of our site. Also, you can pretty much count on the "in stock" label when it flashes on a product's page. So, you pay extra but we try to give you the kind of service that's worth your money.

We hope to grow Vesuvio Racing as much as possible for this second year and thus be able to offer you even more "deliverable" products (as opposed to just listing plenty of cool items on our site). We will also soon announce new services for you guys, so stay tuned.

Each one of your orders is precious for our growth. You stop ordering, We die... So, we want to make sure you order "again" rather than "never again" . In the end Steve and Mauro did not really get any special treatment i'm sorry to say

Thanks again for your support guys...It is VERY much appreciated, really.

Last edited by khameron; 03-19-2009 at 01:27 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode