Brutale Street Fighter 1078RR? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 03:05 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Brutale Street Fighter 1078RR?

With the few Brutale owners that have swapped the stock headlight with something that in most case have been far less attractive. Or for those who've just simply placed a wind screen fairing over the headlight in an attempt to make the front headlight more appealing, I give you the Brutale Street Fighter. Tell me what you think? Do you Love it? or Hate it?

I know this may be sacrilegious to some and I would agree with you. As we all know, It's Ducati that copies MV Agusta designs, not the other way around. But let me just say, this is all just for fun and to possibly open up the topic of what changes would you like to see on a new evolved Brutale in the near future. Some of us has mix feeling about the look of the headlight and speedo. It's not exactly a bad look, but it sure can be improved. So let me ask you, what would you want to see changed in an all new Brutale? Also, what is your opinon on the photoshop Brutale headlight? Lastly, what would you like a new Brutale headlight to look like? Again, This is all just for fun. So, try to limit the amount of shit hitting the fan posts if you think the photoshop I posted is terrible. Ha ha. J/K

If anyone can draw an original headlight and speedo for the brutale that they think would best compliment the bike, that would be great. Any promising future Tamburini artists out there?

Name:  brutale street fighter.jpg
Views: 28147
Size:  547.2 KB

Last edited by MADMAN; 03-06-2009 at 03:07 AM. Reason: add
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 05:04 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to silentservice703
I'm thinkin' Benelli
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 05:39 AM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
I don't like it at all. Someone here is working on a single bulb type headlight. Kind of like a Ducati 999. That might work out.

CAG
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 07:47 AM

I love the Brutale headlight just as it is, and if I were upgrading the design, I sure wouldn't change that. My favorite upgrade would be to the delaer network and the paint scheme. Give me a 1078 with the old Matte Black 750 paint scheme and I would be very happy.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 08:52 AM

I'm no graphic artist, but IMO, what makes the Brutale so cool looking is that fact that it is purposeful, focused, and elegant. If you could apply those adjectives to a headlight, I would think that would harmonize with the design of the bike...Good luck...
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 09:57 AM

One of the best things about the Brutale's lines are its BALANCE. It's angular, but not origami like a ktm or DB6, and flowing, but not bulbous, like a tlr or Hayakwaker.

Perfect.

B4 750S [sold]
B3 675R [waiting]
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 11:20 AM

Tried to clean up the design and include the odonometer in the plastic.. this is not it, but it should be possible to make a cool "minifairingheadlight"
Attached Images

Last edited by the_thomas; 03-06-2009 at 12:40 PM. Reason: one more image
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike

Send a message via Skype™ to pigiolino
So,in the new Brutale,the headlight will be a new concept.....
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Established Member

I like what you are trying to do here. But I have to say that, while both designs look really cool. They don't blend with the overall look of the bike. As some have said, the brutale is a simple yet elegant bike. These designs seem to add a visual weight to the front. I think if you were to make the headlight, literally thinner, while staying with the original design, it would blend much better with the whole scheme of the bike.

I do like the first design much better, only because I hate the idea of a mini fairing on a Brute.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Not very lucky..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigiolino View Post
So,in the new Brutale,the headlight will be a new concept.....
Pier
Don't you just love how Pier always teases us with tidbits of information........
Tell us what you know Pier or else you can't be the President of Luca's fan club anymore!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode