MV Agusta Forum banner

I'm 6'6 tall and considering a F4 BRUTALE

3K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  Sventekoz 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,
Seriously starting to consider getting one of these but wonding what the riding position is like for tall guys. Im 6'6 or 198cm tall

#3 ·
At 6'2" i still feel like there is plenty of room to move around on the bike. When in doubt, try one out, just like wekkuli said:drummer:

#5 ·
I am 6 foot 2 inches and the fit was a little cramped with the stock pegs. I installed Gilles rear sets and have them set in the full rearward and lowest position and that helped. It's a cozy fit but it works fine for my daily commute and anything up to say a couple of hours, for me. Everyone is a wee bit different when it comes to length of legs and arms no matter how tall we are, so you should definitely ride one before you buy one. You likely have size 12 or larger feet too, and that will be snug with the stock set up. Again, the Gilles helped here with the adjustable shifter. The brake pedal has some adjustment and I was able to get that to fit fine as well. I have size 12 dogs.

I hope the bike fits! It's a great bike and a ball of fun!!! Good luck!

#6 ·
I should have qualified it as well. I have aftermarket rearsets that allow for the room to move around. They are as far back, and as far down as possible. If you do get an MV, you won't be sorry!:yo:

#9 ·
I agree with Gus. I'm 5'11" and have the foot controls adjusted to give me as much room as possible (size 11 shoe). If I was any taller I think the bike might be to small. You've got to ride one and see for yourself. If you decide it's an OK fit you will love this bike.

#17 ·
Thanks for all the info guys, ive been looking in my local area for one fore sale at a bike shop but cant find one yet, I did however find this....

http://www.bikesales.com.au/as/sear...8&previousResultPerPage=20&currentPage=1&x=28

and I didnt fit damn it so its not looking good, my knees were overlapping bubble at the top of the tank, perhaps I need to forget the mv agusta idea....but damn I still want one

#23 ·
I'm 6'4" and weigh the same as a small whale, and I had no problems at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.