Low Rider Brutale? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-12-2009, 04:45 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Question Low Rider Brutale?

just a quick question and if it cant be done, then sorry for asking.

I have read that you can lower the height of the F4, can you also do this with the brutale?

there is a brutale i am interested in but I feel if it was a touch lower I would feel more stable, and before we go into forks bottoming out etc that wont be a concern for me

I dont do track days and dont anticipate that I will have to brake that hard going into corners that the forks would bottom out.

So I guess what i am saying is; can the bike be lowered like the F4 so i can get my 2 feet on the ground, and if so would a ducati dealer be able to do this for me?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-12-2009, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cas.kelly View Post
just a quick question and if it cant be done, then sorry for asking.

I have read that you can lower the height of the F4, can you also do this with the brutale?

there is a brutale i am interested in but I feel if it was a touch lower I would feel more stable, and before we go into forks bottoming out etc that wont be a concern for me

I dont do track days and dont anticipate that I will have to brake that hard going into corners that the forks would bottom out.

So I guess what i am saying is; can the bike be lowered like the F4 so i can get my 2 feet on the ground, and if so would a ducati dealer be able to do this for me?
Yes. Yes.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-12-2009, 08:03 AM

My wife is 5'1 and she rides a 910R. We lowered the rear using the ride height adjuster and setting the sag for her weight. We lowered the front by dropping the fork 1 ring in the triple clamps. She does fine with the bike. She has also had her boots modified by adding a double sole to her boots by the cobbler.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode