Mirrors - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-03-2009, 04:00 PM Thread Starter

Mirrors

Hi chaps i know mirrors have been covered before , but i have adjusted my levers pointing down as i like them ( i had to remove the locators on the bars), but now the mirrors point up in the the sky & i have thought about chamfering them to point back down.

Apart from bar end ones & rizoma does anyone else do them that dont cost a million pounds ?

I dont really want bar end ones & i do like to do the funky chicken as i do that on the 999

Ta
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-04-2009, 12:01 PM

Dont know what to suggest ,i have the rizoma logic,and i was dissapointed with them,i had a guy make me some extentions,ive only ridden with them on once due to the weather,but it was better,a little bit more blurry than standerd ones at high speed ,but was an inprovement,and they do look good made of stainless,pics are in my gallery,but like you i dont want bar end mirrors,i see that one of the rizoma mirrors that are for sale from emoto are bigger again but are more money again and iam not spending any more on mirrors.But if you do make the stock ones much better with a mod please let me know.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-04-2009, 12:17 PM Thread Starter

I am going to see what i can do with the originals to see if i can get them to move out a little
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-04-2009, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie View Post
I am going to see what i can do with the originals to see if i can get them to move out a little
When you do, please post some pics of the mod! I'd like to take out the bar-end and put the stockers back if there's a mod that would extend it out but not "frankenfy" it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-04-2009, 03:32 PM

I'm all for retaining the stock mirrors as well...that is if there's a way to (aesthetically & cleanly) make them useable.

Barry
08 Brutale 910S, 11 BMW K1300S

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode