Arrow exhaust for the 750 Brutale - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-26-2008, 09:37 PM Thread Starter

Arrow exhaust for the 750 Brutale

I'm ready to purchase a BMC air filter and a Arrow Thunder stubby exhaust for my Brutale. Arrow has a Eprom (stage 1) for this application, Would it be better to purchase a power commander instead of the Arrow Eprom?? Has anyone ran this Eprom?
-Randy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-26-2008, 09:53 PM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
Yes, it would.

CAG
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-26-2008, 11:21 PM

Thanks to Rog I just got a CF shorty. I also got a BMC filter and PCIII. Put the shorty on in about 30 minutes. Had to leave town before the PC and air filter could be installed. Also I picked up some metal fitting for the fuel lines as suggest in another tread. Best price I found on a racing PC III was $269.00 shipped and the filter was $59.00 shipped. That in the US. If you need the links I can post them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-27-2008, 12:36 AM Thread Starter

Arrow exhaust for the 750 Brutale

Great info, I ordered the filter through powersports superstore at $59 delivered to my home in Calif.I saw the fittings on ebay, good idea on that!! Where is the hot spot for the power commander? Thanks for the info.
-Randy
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-27-2008, 11:15 AM

I got my pciii from absolutecycle.com
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Established Member

Has anyone done any testing with the Arrow eprom to find out how different it is from stock? I assume it would richen the fuel mixture to compensate for the addional airflow but are there any other side effects or power gains noticed?

My setup is very similar, I fitted the Arrow mid-pipe already and have the Arrow header on the way. I also purchased the Arrow eprom and I'm considering purchasing the Arrow thunder shorty & BMC filter. I'll probably try the eprom first since I already have it, but if I was to fit a PCIII should I have it tuned with the stock or Arrow eprom fitted? Also, anyone know the difference between the Arrow eprom and the Emoto eprom?

07 White/Black F4 1000R -- SOLD
04 Matte Black Brutale S -- SOLD
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-21-2010, 11:49 AM

Hello to all I have purchesed an 06 brutale from a non-serviceing dealer,it was taken in on trade,the people there told me it had an issue.The issue they explained to me was the high beam comes on while the bike was parked with th key off draining the batery. I had thought it might be a rely or switch. Shortly after purchase the turn signals failed as well as head lights. over night the problems fixed them selves.Recently I took a ride with my daughter the high beam came along with low switch made nothing happen,odd it just worked a min. ago?a mile later bat warn light comes on and random things began to shut off dash,head lamps,and finaly ign.I've recharged bat.but the light is still on and it is not charging,checked alt outpute with a multi meter.At this point I'm ready to pull wireing harness to check for shorts,although non of my fuses aper to be blown. There is only one dealer 85 miles from my home who asures me that no problems are inherint with these bikes,and I should bring it in to be fixed. I have very poor luck with others repairing my things.Ilove the bike so far but Icant seem to find a wire issue so I suspect that it is apart failure. I don't know the history on the bike but it has a power comander3,arrow mid pipe,bmc air filter.please help and info is always apreceiated.

Last edited by broken1; 09-21-2010 at 11:52 AM. Reason: wrong thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode