2008 motorcycle show, birmingham, nec! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 12:47 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Send a message via Yahoo to joanne
2008 motorcycle show, birmingham, nec!

WENT THE BIKE SHOW YESTERDAY,SAT 6TH DEC,SOME VERY NICE BIKES THERE, PLUS THE NEW 1078 FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN IN THE FLESH, I LIKE IT A LOT, BUT WHY HAVE THEY CHANGED THE WHEELS!!! NOT TO SURE ON THAT ONE,, AND £14,000 THAT'S A BIT HEFTY. SO WHILE I WAS DROOLING OVER THE BIKE . THE SALES MANAGER , CHRIS DOCKERTY OF MOTO GB STRUCK UP A CONVERSATION WITH ME AND MY PARTNER, YOU KNOW WHAT BIKE, ANY PROBLEMS, ECT..AND WE MENTIONED ABOUT GETTING PARTS AND SPARES NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE. ACCORDING TO THIS CHAP THIS YEAR ALL THAT WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF THIS YEAR THEY TOOK OVER FROM THREE CROSS AUGUST THIS YEAR AND HAVE INHERITED A LOT OF PROBLEMS AND BACK ORDERS, HE ASSURES ME THEY WILL CHASE THEM ALL UP AND ACHIEVE A 95% PICK RATE NEXT YEAR AND GET RID OF ALL THE SHODDY DEALERS OUT THERE AND JUST HAVE TEN GOOD DEALERS ACROSS THE U.K. NO OFFENSE TO ANY DEALERS OUT THERE. I HAVE HIS PHONE NO. AND E-MAIL ADDRESS IF ANY BODY WOULD REQUIRE IT. HE SEEMED VERY NICE AND FULL OF OVEROPTIMISM, SO LETS HOPE IT'S A HAPPY NEW YEAR.PLUS HE'S CHASING UP MY WARRANTY CLAIM ON ME HEADLIGHT. SO I'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED,

It's all very funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by joanne; 12-07-2008 at 12:51 PM. Reason: SPELLING
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Name:  P061208_13.17.JPG
Views: 690
Size:  753.3 KB Favourite Bike Of Show Bat Pod, GREAT IN TRAFFIC!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by joanne; 12-07-2008 at 12:56 PM. Reason: FORGOT SOMTHING
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 01:48 PM

Has THREE CROSS got the chop ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

they said moto gb bought them out so yes!

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 03:09 PM

yes its true ,they are gonna get rid of most of their dealers and have what theyre calling super dealers , where a particular dealer will look after a certain region, this maens of course that you will have to go further field to have your mv serviced etc ,but i was told that it will be the dealers responsibility to pick up and return your bike from your home has part of this service so well wait and see............
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

yeh he said that to me also, must be a script they got, free as well, this i gotta see probably have to book in 6 months advance. lol

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-01-2009, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

well that's not bad going for the all new reformed moto GB my headlight is finally here and should be fitted next Friday,(good Friday) only 8 months what a service ehh!! yes i am being sarcastic in case you cannot tell, mind you it's not actually on the bike yet so i won't count my chickens yet, but at last its here.

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-01-2009, 04:28 PM
I think that moto GB are doing a great job,when we order stuff it normally only takes a week to get here.So keep up the great job your doing Mark and all the guys there.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agusta312sl View Post
I think that moto GB are doing a great job,when we order stuff it normally only takes a week to get here.So keep up the great job your doing Mark and all the guys there.
I couldn't agree more! They are passionate about the brand and its future, professional and prompt, all this allied with a ‘can do’ attitude in the parts department, it can only bode well for MV as a brand and us as dealers in the UK!
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-04-2009, 04:55 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

it wasn't a straight forward order i must say perhaps it being a warranty claim, and having to be authorized might have held it up, plus you can't say how quick the dealer was to follow things up. so perhaps your right and they are doing a good job, i shall reserve my comments for the next i order a normal part,sorry for any bad feelings. moto GB

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode