Leaking Headlight Glass 910R Italia - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-24-2008, 10:35 PM Thread Starter
ABL

Leaking Headlight Glass 910R Italia

Its been a while since I posted but just to update, Still having so much fun in Malaysia riding my Brutale 910R Italia, arond 2500KL so far.

Read your article concerning Headilght fogging up, same issue with my bike, on further examination the lens popped right out in fact it would have eventually fallen out?? the sealing compound was crumbling so its been like this for a while. (Thanks to the previous article posted concerning this as it made me take a second look)

awaiting a replacement from the Malaysia MV dealership so hopefully it wont be to long.

In the meantime I have also aquired a 2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S (New) its an awsome ride which can be defined as an out & out Hoolagin (Its the biggest & baddist dirt bike I have ridden) Lots of fun on the Malaysian roads.

Its like chalk & cheese in comparison the the Brutale in fact its no match in styling, handling, perfomance, power of the MV mistress..
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-25-2008, 11:24 AM
CHB

I will be going on my second headlight assembly as for mine a few weeks ago took on some water like the Titanic. So when I picked my bike up yesterday from dealer I told them and they are ordering me a new one. Can't understand how something so simple can't be addressed properly?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode