Rizoma Mirrors - MVAgusta.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 03:36 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 779
Rizoma Mirrors

By popular demand, new mirrors! Can't see shit out of them, but they look great!





insider is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 03:52 AM
Rog
Established Member
 
Rog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 212
Batman comes to mind.

So you can't see shit but can you see more than the stock mirrors?

Looks like you need to move those bar ends back into the bar too ... Or put the stock ones back on.

'05 Brutale 910
'07 YZF-R1
Rog is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rog View Post
Batman comes to mind.

So you can't see shit but can you see more than the stock mirrors?

Looks like you need to move those bar ends back into the bar too ... Or put the stock ones back on.
Actually for my size / riding position, I can see better with the stock mirrors than these. The Brembo MC's will not mount up to the stock mirrors.

I had the CRG barend mirrors, but didn't like them.
These motovation barends accomodates for CRG barend mirrors, I'm going to get the ones that don't have the extra space.

In fact I'll be selling these in the forsale section.

Last edited by insider; 10-01-2008 at 03:44 PM.
insider is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Senior Member
 
dsmvbrut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CA, U.S.A.
Posts: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by insider View Post
Actually for my size / riding position, I can see better with the stock mirrors than these. The Brembo MC's will not mount up to the stock mirrors.

I had the CRG barend mirrors, but didn't like them.
These motovation barends accomodates for CRG barend mirrors, I'm going to get the ones that don't have the extra space.

In fact I'll be selling these in the forsale section.
I also have the CRG with Motovation setup but I think I would prefer the stockers' viewing position better.

I heard that the Rizoma Limit Naked mirrors work better than the stockers, in terms of both having less vibration and better rear views but I have yet to check em out in person. They are not exactly cheap so I'd hate to buy em and find out that I don't like em and have to sell them for a loss.
dsmvbrut is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 08:24 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Santa Fe, NM
Posts: 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmvbrut View Post
I also have the CRG with Motovation setup but I think I would prefer the stockers' viewing position better.

I heard that the Rizoma Limit Naked mirrors work better than the stockers, in terms of both having less vibration and better rear views but I have yet to check em out in person. They are not exactly cheap so I'd hate to buy em and find out that I don't like em and have to sell them for a loss.
I have 'em, like 'em alot. View and vibration much improved over stock.
mrossk is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Established Member
 
Takman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Artesia, CA
Posts: 102
I think they look sweet. The styling reminds me of the gas tank's top down view.

I have the Rizoma Reverse Retros. I put them on the stock barends but since they use a rubber securement in the handlebar they still vibrated. I ended up removing all the bar locator pins on all the controls and shifted all my controls inward. Then I had room to have the Rizomas grip half on the handlebar and half on the barend. The view is much better no vibrations and i still retain the stock bar width.
Attached Images
     

Last edited by Takman; 10-04-2008 at 07:02 PM.
Takman is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome