Arrows exhaust...problem. - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 06:28 PM Thread Starter

Arrows exhaust...problem.

Well...I fitted an Arrows exhaust and midpipe about 2 months ago and I'm absolutely happy with it except for the god damn flat spot at 2000-3000rpm. Do you know what I mean? when I open gas in low rpm it doesn't go nice and round like with the original exhaust. This drives me crazy

I've been looking at Emoto's eproms, but they donīt seem to have a specific one for Brutale 910.

Description of this one is about what I need, but for a Bruty 910:

"MV Agusta F4 750 SPR EPROM

Direct replacement for standard ECU chip, to be used with the aftermarket exhaust silencers or open silencers. Helps eliminate the flat spot at 2-3000rpm.

To fit: MV Agusta F4 750 (all)"

Already send them a e-mail and I hope they give me good news about it (knowing how they work, I'm sure they will).

Can you guys suggest something? Thanks a lot....
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 06:35 PM

Ferroman, did you not get the eprom with the exhausts? If you purchased the exhaust new then supplier should have supplied you with the correct chip.
As the Arrow systems are bike specific, they will only operate effectivley with the correct map. I would hassle the supplier
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 06:46 PM Thread Starter

No...I didn't get any eprom with the exhaust. To be honest, I didn't even know I needed one at all. Should I ask Arrows about it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 06:47 PM

Pedro,

I just sent you an email, the F4 chips will not work with the Brutale, however a power commander and the correct map should work well.

Not sure Arrow supply a new EPROM for their silencers, we will comfirm this for you.
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-16-2006, 07:10 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up

Wow...that's what I call "quick answer"...thank you (even being negative ).

I definitively want to keep the Arrows (sound is like a symphony), but there must be a solution for that fu**ing flat spot

Anyway, I would appreciate if you find out about this Arrows eprom. I mean...if we can solve the problem with about 100-150 € it will be great. I know power comander gives you more than just a chip (more power) but I don't really need more "nothing" out of my bike, it gives me all I need (don't think she would say the same about me )

Thanks Jonathan.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 02:40 AM
ZAR
Established Member

Hi all
Ferroman, do you have any picture of how your brutale looks like???
How about the sound??? Arrows exhaust are 4 in 1 right???

regards
Carlos
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 08:14 AM

The Arrow exhausts are 4 - 1 - 2
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 10:59 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAR
Hi all
Ferroman, do you have any picture of how your brutale looks like???
How about the sound??? Arrows exhaust are 4 in 1 right???

regards
Carlos
Hi Zar:

Sound is just amazing...I know original ones look much better, I mean they are just what the bike needs, in terms of "look". But the Arrows sound is pure sugar Of course, i would recomend you the midpipe as well in case your thinking of an exhaust change.
In fact, what I would do is just changing the midpipe for now, and if you feel it loud enought...leave as it is, if you want more sound...go for the mufflers.
By the way...if you want to get in touch with me and talk about it, my phone # 647421144...don't hesitage to call, I don't mind at all.
Attached Images

post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:04 AM Thread Starter

By the way Emoto...any news about the arrows eprom? I guess weekends are totally useless for business. Please, keep me informed.
Thank a lot.
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-18-2006, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERROMAN
By the way Emoto...any news about the arrows eprom? I guess weekends are totally useless for business. Please, keep me informed.
Thank a lot.
We have emailed our contact at Arrow, as soon as we hear back from him we will let you know.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode