Some ass hat knocked my brutale over... - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-29-2016, 08:52 PM Thread Starter

Some ass hat knocked my brutale over...

I got off the train in Exton Pennsylvania today to find my Brutale rubber side up. Needless to say this was not the way I left it. So not only did I have the pleasure of pulling my back out picking it up, riding 30 minutes home in the rain with one functional rear set, now ive get to hunt down obselete replacement parts...balls. I hope the punk gets a genital disease.

Anywho it doesn't look like a failed robbery attempt, key hole is un-f'ed with..my guess is either a lookeyloo hopped on and over it fell, or some jealous idiot pushed it over. Thankfully the right frame slider took the brunt of the impact, my right rear set however is busted. So if anyone happens to have a fast by ferracci anodized black adjustable rear set they'd be willing to part with it would be much appreciated. The only part actually broken is the multi position adapter plate that bolts to the frame..I can live with the scratches on the peg itself, the frame slider, the bar end, and arrow carbon cans..for now. Feck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-29-2016, 09:01 PM

What year B4? Ferracci has a new set of black rearsets at a pretty nice price.

http://www.ferracci.com/fast-by-ferr...u-all-adj.html

2013 MV Agusta F3 Red/Silver (Sonya)
2013 MV Agusta F3 Black Track/Race Only (Trinity)
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-29-2016, 09:24 PM Thread Starter

It's an 05 thank you for the link I did see that earlier. I was going to call them in the morning to make sure it was in stock before ordering. However to my knowledge I bought the last set they had summer of last year and they haven't updated the websight. Parts guy said it was back then at least...here's hoping!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-29-2016, 09:39 PM
Big Randaddy

Check with CAG. I know for a fact he's got a fair amount of first gen Brutie parts from a couple of bikes he's parted out.

910R, S4RS Monster,'78 BMW R100S, Heritage Softail, Chrome V-Rod, Sportster 48, Kawasaki Concours 1400, '07 Ultra Classic with sidecar, yellow Vespa LX 150, a cool little Ruckus, and a very understanding wife........
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-30-2016, 10:06 AM Thread Starter

Thanks Randy I messaged him. To anybody reading this if you have a spare good quality after market rearset you'd be willing to part with for a fair price I'd consider other brands as well. Rizoma, MV corse, Sato etc. I'd prefer not to drop $600 for new..or go back to the slippery useless stock items. Thanks! Ben

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode