Underfairing for Brutale - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-26-2006, 03:47 AM Thread Starter

Question Underfairing for Brutale

I've been looking around for an underfaring for my Brutale and I've only seen two options. One is the one Emoto UK sells (that I particulary don't like much) and the other one is this one. Price isn't too bad (about 110 ) but I can't figure out how it would look on the bike ...Has anyone seen it fitted? What do you think about it?

By the way...If you got more models I would appreciate some more ideas...1000 eyes see more than just 2...Cheers!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by FERROMAN; 05-26-2006 at 12:08 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-26-2006, 12:10 PM Thread Starter

No comments at all? C'mon say something
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-26-2006, 12:46 PM

Where did you get that picture? It seems like I've seen one with the fairing attached.

You'll find most people are purists and think the design shouldn't be altered. I know before my bike I considered adding one, heck I considered for a long time building an underbelly exhaust that doubled as a fairing. Kind of like the Honda NAS project bike. But now... I kind of love it, just the way it is.

Personally the picture looks like something you might get from JC Whitney... I would expect something made for an MV to push the envelope in design. The surfaces and design would have interesting lines and features. If nothing else, an intake like on the F4 lower fairing.

The problem with asking people for opinions like this is.... that they'll usually give you them... If you like it. Do it.

Jack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-26-2006, 02:46 PM
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike

Send a message via Skype™ to pigiolino
Sorry,but I like and love brutale only in original.But if you like it,you can to buy it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-26-2006, 03:30 PM Thread Starter

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigiolino
Sorry,but I like and love brutale only in original.But if you like it,you can to buy it.
Thanks pigiolino...but I'm asking for opinions (not permition)
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Not very lucky..

If I had to chose between the two I think I would chose the one in that pic. I really don't like the look of the emoto one, but just like with anything that is new, if you give it some time it starts to grow on you and then all of a sudden you like the look. I personally would not put either on mine, but if you happen to get one, of course post up pics from different angles so we can scope it out. Any reason why you want one? I also think it looks more sleek or aerodynamic than the emoto one.
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-27-2006, 05:35 PM Thread Starter

Don't know ....but this one looks awufull...that's what I think........... that's what I mean by "out of meaning"....nothing to impruve it, leave it as it is..........
Attached Images

post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-27-2006, 09:27 PM

Send a message via MSN to alfredob
but why would you guys ruin the sofisticated look of the brutale who was born as a gorgeous naked bike by adding that ugly thing? Some people really lacks style.....don't take me wrong but that is the way it is!.
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 01:15 AM
Established Member

Hello to the Forum, i am following it for quiet some time and did register now.
The Underfairing makes sence if you need more space for sponsors etc, some friends who do racing with the brutale are happy with it.
If needed i can supply more pictures.
Best mv regards
Diego
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 01:53 AM

Send a message via AIM to oicdn Send a message via Yahoo to oicdn
^^ Post more pictures...

I think it looks OK...I think the problem with the eMoto one, is it shows the headers, when, in most cases, that's what you're trying to hide. Had it been just a vent like the F4, or just solid, it may have looked better as the contour/sillouette isn't all that bad.

I myself wouldn't BUY one, but I wouldn't be opposed to taking one if it were extremely cheap (like an eBay auction nobody bid on and it had no reserve), or it was a price in a raffle or giveaway....

Nate
Brutale S
Previously CLE #333 (hee hee, it rhymes!)
Buy some clothes:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by altoon
and the HUGE lower triple clamp. that thing is braced like king-kong at at a bondage party.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode