920 service manual - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-08-2015, 11:01 PM Thread Starter

920 service manual

Hey Hey,

I found this service manual on the net and figured it was worth a re post as i couldn't find one already posted in the forums.

http://www.mv-agusta-club-schweiz.ch...ro_wh_full.pdf

Last edited by TimAnschau; 07-08-2015 at 11:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-08-2015, 11:31 PM

New Site Garage
Hey hey, welcome, your link doesn't work. I've seen their site, never seen a 920 workshop manual, or are you referring to a owners service manual. Have you had a look to see if none of the manuals on my site refers to your model ?

I'll try a different computer quickly.

For those of you which don't know the site, it's worth a visit, all the "old" sales brochure's are quite cool do download. http://www.mv-agusta-club-schweiz.ch/mod_download/

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -

Last edited by Donsy; 07-09-2015 at 05:52 AM.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-11-2015, 03:06 AM Thread Starter

Hey Dons,

I had a look on your page and could only see the owners manual.

I just clicked on the link before and it worked. It may be slow to open as its a 34mb file.

From having a brief look through it appears to be the workshop manual. I am due for my 6000km so will be referencing the book for the most part.

In your expert opinion is there a specific type of oil you recommend for the brute?

Tim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-11-2015, 03:54 AM

New Site Garage
Hi Tim
As far as I know the 920 was an in between model 2011-2012 before the 990 and at the same time as the first 1090's. I might be wrong as I'm not that familiar with them unfortunately.
Have a look through this - http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/mod...utale%2012.htm

As far as oil goes, any decent Synthetic at 10W50 upto 20W60 range will be fine, I use Penrite and have had great results with them as well as Rock Oil.

Good luck mate, let us know where you are in the world and show us a picture of the beast.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode