PCIII mappings - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 09:05 AM Thread Starter
kjk

PCIII mappings

I have a 910s with the arrow thunder with the db killer installed. I want to order a PCIII and I'm wondering if anybody out there has a similar set-up and used one of the mappings that PC has on their website.
They have about 6 or 7 choices and none of them exactly match my set-up? OR is there a way I could copy someones mapping that has this set-up with a PCIII installed. I know every bike is different and the mapping won't be exact but it will surely get me a hell of a lot closer than I am now (running way too rich).

Anybody have a good mapping and can share with me? You think that will get me close?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 10:08 AM

I've got the same setup and asked here for a map someone might have, but no one has come forward with one. I plan to take my bike to the dyno next week to have it tuned. I'll post up my map once it's done.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 11:06 AM

You should always get a custom map, no 2 bikes are the same.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-12-2008, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
I have a 910s with the arrow thunder with the db killer installed. I want to order a PCIII and I'm wondering if anybody out there has a similar set-up and used one of the mappings that PC has on their website.
They have about 6 or 7 choices and none of them exactly match my set-up? OR is there a way I could copy someones mapping that has this set-up with a PCIII installed. I know every bike is different and the mapping won't be exact but it will surely get me a hell of a lot closer than I am now (running way too rich).

Anybody have a good mapping and can share with me? You think that will get me close?

Maybe Paul at GP could set up a custom map for you on their dyno. I'm assuming you have an 07 or 06 Brute. Or, reconfigure your ECU since you may not have to worry about the O2 sensor (if 06 or 07). I've heard there are some new ECU mapping updates possibly available....might check with Ferracci (they have all the latest news).

I bought a new 08 910s from GP, installed the Full Arrow Stubby system along with a reflashed ECU (sent from Ferracci) and Paul configured on his dyno.....it's sickeningly different from stock (in a great way). They have the MV required software (for ECU) to do the proper mapping.

You ought to bring your MV down to DOCSD bike night in Little Italy, we connect on the 2nd Thurs of the month. The Brute catches more eyes than the Ducs....LOL, then drops more draws when fired up.

Cheers,
John

Last edited by Ape2Agusta; 01-12-2008 at 09:21 AM.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-12-2008, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
kjk

Hey John,

Yea, I would love to take it to Paul at GP or even Balz at MotoForza but I moved to the DC area last August. I changed my profile but for some reason it doesn't take? Have fun riding all year round and in the canyons, I miss it already.......Kevin
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Hey John,

Yea, I would love to take it to Paul at GP or even Balz at MotoForza but I moved to the DC area last August. I changed my profile but for some reason it doesn't take? Have fun riding all year round and in the canyons, I miss it already.......Kevin

BUMMER......I used to live in DC way back....did not like it, so I moved

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode