Update regarding my New 08 910s (Orange/Black) - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 12:00 AM Thread Starter

Update regarding my New 08 910s (Orange/Black)

Just picked it up tonight from GP Motorcyles for the 600 mile service (even though it had 1200).

Upgraded to new Arrow Stubby "full system" with Ferracci ECU....killed that O2 sensor bs.

If you haven't modded an 08 yet....I feel sorry for you, CUZ YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING!!!!!

Throttle Response...WAY SMOOTHER!!!!!!!
Overall Sound.......Don't think I've heard anything quite f'n like it. WHOA!!!! F*ck the Baffle. Damn bike sounds better than a Ferrari, Porsche, Lam and F1 combined.

My 08 brute was dyno'd w/stock exhaust....121 ponies at the rear.
The other 06 Brute (sales guy's bike) with Stubby Slipon dyno'd for comparison.....also 121 (w/no electronic mods).

Mine dyno'd after ECU and Full System install (also w/BMC and Iridiums).....131 at the rear wheel.

Was it worth the money in upgrades? ABSOLUTELY......just the smoothening out of the throttle was huge. Also, when wrenching the sh*t out of it on I-5...seems the bar vibration decreased even more....maybe Arrow exhaust causes a cleaner resonating through the bike?

Thanks many bunches to German, Paul and Eraldo Ferracci for making an already insane bike that much more in-f'ing-sane.

It's quite fun to pull up next to cars at traffic lights and notice the expressions on people's faces.......huhhhhhhhh, wtf was that!!!!!
Attached Images

Last edited by Ape2Agusta; 12-24-2007 at 01:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 12:15 AM

Pics man, pics By the way, did you remove the sound suppressor on that Arrow stubby?
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 12:32 AM

Talking

This thread fails to deliver ... joking of course.

PICS, PICS and more pics.

That sounds like a beautiful bike, although pics have been taken of the black/orange Brute, we want to see yours

Congrats on the purchase mate.

07 F41000R
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

09 Blazing orange Speedtriple
07 CBR 600RR trackbike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape2Agusta
Just picked it up tonight from GP Motorcyles for the 600 mile service (even though it had 1200).

Upgraded to new Arrow Stubby "full system" with Ferracci ECU....killed that O2 sensor bs.

If you haven't modded an 08 yet....I feel sorry for you, CUZ YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSING!!!!!

Overall Sound.......Don't think I've heard anything quite f'n like it. WHOA!!!! F*ck the Baffle. Damn bike sounds better than a Ferrari, Porsche, Lam and F1 combined.

The bike was dyno'd w/stock exhaust....121 ponies at the rear.
The other 06 Brute (sales guy's bike) with Stubby Slipon dyno'd for comparison.....also 121 (w/no electronic mods).

Mine dyno'd after ECU and Full System install (also w/BMC and Iridiums).....131 at the rear wheel.

Was it worth the money in upgrades? ABSOLUTELY......just the smoothening out of the throttle was huge. Also, when wrenching the sh*t out of it on I-5...seems the bar vibration decreased even more....maybe Arrow exhaust causes a cleaner resonating through the bike?

Thanks many bunches to German, Paul and Eraldo Ferracci for making an already insane bike that much more in-f'ing-sane.

It's quite fun to pull up next to cars at traffic lights and notice the expressions on people's faces.......huhhhhhhhh, wtf was that!!!!!

Haha cool, Ape! I hear i will haveto do the electronic mods during this winter!
I am taking out mine without the baffle sometimes too, paying the price of some kind of temporary tinnitus after each such ride though Unfortunately all supercars stops challenging you when you arrive to a red light with this sound! Without exception they all need to make a left or right turn instead. Always.
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 05:55 AM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape2Agusta

The bike was dyno'd w/stock exhaust....121 ponies at the rear.

Wow..i stood next to your bike yesterday afternoon as it was put up on the dyno...holy shit even with the ear protection Paul gave Guss "Guss from MV" and myself it was still ear shattering...I think they also swapped out your airfilter..
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 09:13 AM Thread Starter

Talking

I promise to post pics this weekend, possibly tomorrow if it clears up enough....it's raining here in the Diego.

I thought my Aprilia Factory was loud (w/Tigcraft exhaust). The Brute tops the chart (w/o baffle). Makes a Jap bike sound like......"gtf away from me, you suck".

John

Last edited by Ape2Agusta; 12-07-2007 at 09:29 AM.
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 09:35 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfox
Wow..i stood next to your bike yesterday afternoon as it was put up on the dyno...holy shit even with the ear protection Paul gave Guss "Guss from MV" and myself it was still ear shattering...I think they also swapped out your airfilter..

That's hilarious....funny timing, I called Isaac as the dyno was revving down....then went revving back up.

Isaac states......."I can't hear what I'm saying"...then I state, "I'll call back, I can't hear what I'm saying".
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 10:22 AM Thread Starter

Fellas, this is the best way I can compare Throttle experience after the mod.

Throttle now has a much smoother "roll-on", whereas before when stock...everything seemed "extremely herky jerky", hit a bump in the road, throttle upsets easier and also the engine braking was much more intense. Last night when testing it on I-5, I was "MUCH" happier with the throttle feel to the engine.

It seems the stock version of the bike was way too restricted (before mod) and now the motor feels totally opened up and breathing much better.

All in all, the bike is f'n way more responsive...less sensitive...and almost feels as clean (throttlewise) to my Factory Twin. It's now much easier to just cruise with.....then, hang on when you want to wrench it.
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 10:34 AM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
I would describe my throttle response improvements about the same after i got the full ti exhaust and a powercommander! No more herky jerky as you say and engine braking is less intense, making for a much smoother and relaxed ride!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode